I weighed 229 pounds this morning

Same here bro!! Was 280 for forever but lost 35 pounds and kept it off last year. Im hoping to get to 220 eventually. Phone Post 3.0

OP, you just want to look good naked, or what? Phone Post 3.0

MyUnclesCreepy -
Mihow - " was 267 realizing right then that if Dana offered me a UFC contract I'd have to cut weight to be a heavyweight made me feel like shit. "

that was my feeling at that weight too LOL
Dude it was numbing to think about that. Holy Fuck I couldn't fight a heavy weight if I wanted to

Never felt like a fat Fuck like that before Phone Post 3.0
Yeah its soul crushing to know brock lesnar weighs less than you at the weigh ins and hes a mammoth of a man Phone Post 3.0

Canooke - OP, you just want to look good naked, or what? Phone Post 3.0
That's part of the goal. I need to get healthy though. I may have lost weight but I'm not healthy Phone Post 3.0

Ha, you beat me, I weighed in at 230 when I woke up today and was just seeing if I could go down to 229.9 but no dice.
I've been cutting out carbs and seeing if I can go a few days a week without any meat either. I am 6ft and was 255 on Jan 1st.

hassan - Ha, you beat me, I weighed in at 230 when I woke up today and was just seeing if I could go down to 229.9 but no dice.
I've been cutting out carbs and seeing if I can go a few days a week without any meat either. I am 6ft and was 255 on Jan 1st.
Hahaha yeah before I showered today I was 228. 6 God Damn did it feel good hadn't seen that number since I was like 22

Feels good when people are like "Damn bro you lost some Weight." Also though while I was fat I was banging a pretty hot chick too haha. Now she's gone and I'm like screw it I'm just gonna try to keep losing Weight to look good Phone Post 3.0

sacredhate - Good for you.

I'm 6ft3 220lbs...i was 255lbs, 18 months ago and thought the same thing as you. You'll feel much better as you keep dropping.

I'm 6'3' 255 as well

but with 3% bodyfat

JoeMimic - Pics or gtfo! Phone Post 3.0
You don't want pics of my fat ass bro. I don't have much of any full body pics for a reason when I was at my fatest hahaha

But I still love ya brother ;) Phone Post 3.0

MyUnclesCreepy - 
That's part of the goal. I need to get healthy though. I may have lost weight but I'm not healthy Phone Post 3.0

Health schmealth. I just want to see a god staring back at me in the mirror.

Not really.

Canooke -
MyUnclesCreepy - 

Not really.
I just want to lose some of the skin that jiggles hahaha

And the man boobs hate the man boobs Phone Post 3.0

MyUnclesCreepy - 
Canooke -
MyUnclesCreepy - 

Not really.
I just want to lose some of the skin that jiggles hahaha

And the man boobs hate the man boobs Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like you are making the changes.

I need to drop like ten lbs .... but I LOVE sugar.

BJTT-ComeHonorFace - I'm 6'4 255. I hope to sniff 230 one day. Phone Post 3.0

hope is for losers.

DO IT, DO it.......... do it