I will bet 500$ Biden wins this. Any takers?

500$ bet. I’ll take Biden. Let’s see who has the balls to take the bet. 

Here come the excuses, downvoters and dicktuckers. 

All your bullshit fake news propaganda, fake covid lies, leftist are evil bullshit stops here. Cmon someone take me up on the bet If you have so much confidence. We can send money to a middle man. Any takers? Cmon, Biden is on a cognitive decline right? It’s an Easy win!

let see who steps up! I’m assuming there will be 100 replies and no takers. Just downvoting bitches. Awwwwwwe Donald has you thinking twice right? He fucking sucks as a politician. And I have the deep state on my side, right?? Ohhh sooo scary 

24 Likes

I Would not be surprised considering how many pedo sympathizers there are on the left.

11 Likes

Kings21 -

I Would not be surprised considering how many pedo sympathizers there are on the left.

Dicktuck

5 Likes

Subbing  for reading. 

I wanna hear “I’ll take the bet” and not some passive aggressive reply. Pussies

1 Like

Faggot.

4 Likes

Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

Subbing  for reading. 

Subbed to see the immense, galactic sized dicktucking that will come 

JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

Faggot.

Dicktuck

1 Like

You're really banking on that 2nd stimulus huh??

10 Likes

OP is trolling and won’t pay up. 

10 Likes

I can get +140 odds on Trump right now. It would be idiotic to take an even $ bet. You giving odds?

2 Likes

I’m your Huckleberry, easy money, I’ll take the bet.

15 Likes

PHOENIXmike -

You're really banking on that 2nd stimulus huh??

Dicktuck 

GayBred -

OP is trolling and won’t pay up. 

We send to a middle man. Or can you not read dipshit? Keep tucking

ConradB - 

The way things are going, I don’t think this is a safe bet at all.

ConradB -

Bam! Finally! Let’s go! Who here will facilitate this? I’m sure there is a legit middle man. I’ll send money right now.

DFW3 -

I can get +140 odds on Trump right now. It would be idiotic to take an even $ bet. You giving odds?

Dicktuck

FUCKING CRICKETS. You pussies can’t put your money where you’re mouth is. 

Don’t you believe in MAGA? Cmon let’s go. I’m ready to transfer funds literally right now. Are you?

Zeekman -

FUCKING CRICKETS. You pussies can’t put your money where you’re mouth is. 

Don’t you believe in MAGA? Cmon let’s go. I’m ready to transfer funds literally right now. Are you?

Dude you posted it 12 minutes ago. Calm down and go do something with your night. 

11 Likes

Zeekman -
ConradB -

Bam! Finally! Let’s go! Who here will facilitate this? I’m sure there is a legit middle man. I’ll send money right now.

Keep the thread, we have enough witnesses, and we are gentlemen at the end of the day.  We settle this in November via PayPal.

2 Likes