I will go out on a limb again.....

Henry is no where near the caliber of player that Larry is. Only way Henry has a better year than Larry is if Herm is a dumbass and runs Larry into the ground with more 400 plus carry seasons. That said, Henry is an upgrade at the position for Denver and should do pretty good, but he's no Larry Johnson. Chiefs last year went too heavy on the run attack, too predictable, and lost their best lineman in Roaf, who was replaced with Jordan Black, which is what really hurt us. Damion McIntosh at LT is an upgrade, Shields is retiring but Welbourne should fill in at RG and do a fine job.

Funny 303 knocks the Chiefs at QB, when Cutler only has 5 starts and is by no means a sure thing, yet we have Huard is has been in the league 10 years, started 8 games last year, threw 11 TD's and 1 INT the whole time.......

DJ has amazing speed but lacks the balls and toughness Wilson had, Denver should be easier to run on with him at mlb.

Got help on their line at DE through the draft, whom I hope will be busts along with the gangster they drafted in the 4th.

Over payed the hell out of Graham at TE to waste cap space, the Bly pickup was nice, only decent receiver is Walker.

"Henry is no where near the caliber of player that Larry is. Only way Henry has a better year than Larry is if Herm is a dumbass and runs Larry into the ground with more 400 plus carry seasons. That said, Henry is an upgrade at the position for Denver and should do pretty good, but he's no Larry Johnson."

As far as talent, Larry Johnson is the superior back, but as far as lineman, surrounding talent, and players Henry takes it hands down.

"Chiefs last year went too heavy on the run attack, too predictable, and lost their best lineman in Roaf, who was replaced with Jordan Black, which is what really hurt us. Damion McIntosh at LT is an upgrade, Shields is retiring but Welbourne should fill in at RG and do a fine job."

That line is questionable at best. Not the line they are use to putting out. They were predictable because they have nobody to throw to outside of TG. Nobody. Kennison is fine, but not the threat you need in the AFC West.

"Funny 303 knocks the Chiefs at QB, when Cutler only has 5 starts and is by no means a sure thing, yet we have Huard is has been in the league 10 years, started 8 games last year, threw 11 TD's and 1 INT the whole time......."

Do I really need to defend the fact that Jay Cutler is a better QB than Damon Huard. If he was that good he would have been starting 9 years ago.

"DJ has amazing speed but lacks the balls and toughness Wilson had, Denver should be easier to run on with him at mlb."

While I will agree that it is a step down a MLB for the short term you obviously do not watch DJ Williams play that much. The guy is nothing short of an animal, and at 6'0 245lbs, who runs a legit 4.45 in the 40 he will be a force at MLB in a short while.

"Got help on their line at DE through the draft, whom I hope will be busts along with the gangster they drafted in the 4th."

I am not sure we got enough help though. Still the area we are weakest.

"Over payed the hell out of Graham at TE to waste cap space"

Um, he is one of, if nopt the best blocking TEs in football and oh by the way we watched him here all through college make plays with the ball. He is not going to be the next TG, but he is the best TE we have had here since Sharpe. Also Scheffler is going to catch a good amount of balls. There will be a lot of 2, and yes 3 TE sets here.

"the Bly pickup was nice"

Nice? A nice pickup is a player who can make a difference, Dre Bly is a 2 time pro bowl corner. That is more than nice. Makes the Denver corners the best in the NFL by a long shot.

"only decent receiver is Walker."

Which is one more than the Chiefs have.

I agree with 303.

Im happy Travis Henry is no longer in the AFC south.

i like travis henry as a player and think he will be good for around 1300 yards and 9 TD's but he is not even in the same fucking universe as far as talent compared to LJ and LT.

I also think DJ Williams can be a very good player. Did the broncos take him before the Jets took Vilma that year? I can't remember I know they were only a few picks apart, without looking it up my guess would be the Jets took him around #12 and the broncos got DJ at #17 or so. Just curious if the broncos drafted DJ instead of Vilma.

Vilma was first. If I remember, DJ's scouting report said he was really fast but needs to learn the position.

No way is Travis Henry as good of an athlete as LT or LJ, but I think he will have a better year than Johnson.

DJ was picked at 17 if memory serves me correctly, and he was always an outside guy. They are moving him inside now, so yes he has to learn the position, and will have some growing pains, but the fact that the guy is a freak of an athlete, a good tackler, and very young leads me to believe that he will be a VERY good MLB. He reminds me of Ray Lewis, but faster, and not as egotistical.

Depends on the DENVER O LINE. Can they create holes for this guy.

The answer to the above question is most certainly yes. The offensive line in Denver has not been a worry in over 10 years. That is of no concern to anyone who is a Bronco fan.

A who?

First of all, Travis Henry has started in all 16 games only once in his career. Over 6 years he has missed time in 18 games. Will he go a complete season in Denver? I'll make a bold prediction of my own. Patrick Ramsey will start atleast one game this year.

Well since most RBs do not start every game I would imagine that that yes, Henry may miss a start of two. Barring injury Jay Cutler will start every game this year. Thats like saying Jim Sorgi will start a game this year because Manning will get hurt. Denver QBs do not get sacked that much I am not too worried about it.

LT, LJ, Gore, Barber, S.Jackson, Parker, R.Johnson, Edge, Johnes, Dunn, Lewis, Julius Johnes would probably disagree with this.

Denver fans will give more abuse when he starts to throw plummerceptions then any other teams DE's will.

As for DJ as MLB. The thing I remember most from him was the number of missed tackles on LJ last year (like 5-6). It looked like he didnt have any cleats on at first. And he looked lost in small spaces and he never did commit. He is athletic yes, and a great MLB in a cover 2 no doubt but I really dont think he will do good in Denver.

While I do not know, nor do I care about your observations of DJ in the Chiefs game (One game), I will say that he will get over 100 tackles this year. Again, just so people do not take me saying DJ will get 100 tackles as he will be the greatest MLB to ever live, he has a lot of learning to do, but he has been here long enough and is the type of player and athlete that I do not think the learning curve will take that long.

If he's your starting MLB he BETTER make 100 tackles...

"He reminds me of Ray Lewis, but faster"

lol, another 303 classic!

cutler reminds us all of peyton manning, but smarter

So saying that DJ Williams is faster in a sprint than Ray Lewis is somehow an off the wall comment? Justin Gatlin is faster than any player in the NFL, am I now saying that Gatlin is a better receiver than any receiver in the NFL?

DJ Williams is faster than Ray Lewis. Ray Lewis is one of the top 2 MLBs to ever play the game. DJ has a long way to go, but you have been living under a fucking rock if you have never heard that a young player resembles a great player already in the league. Don't take shit out of context and try to make it out to sound like I said something I didn't. DJ Williams has about 10 years of 120+ tackle seasons, and a couple Super Bowls to win before he can even be in the same sentence at Ray Lewis.

Jimmy Kennedy reminds me of Tommie Harris but bigger.

Harold Miner reminded me of MJ except less skilled.