I will go Prison as I will No Longer Obey The Law

Going thru a divorce right now and it is the most unfair experience I have been part of. Going bankrupt, paying on 2 residency’s , 3 lawyers and everything under the sun. The wife makes a $100K a year and has been banking every dollar. When June arrives if the court does not offer fair treatment I will no longer pay. I will resign from my job empty my 401K etc. I rather be in jail then be subjected to this shit 1 minute more. Almost 50 never been in trouble in my life and being bankrupted by bottom feeders all in the name of my children. These people don’t know me or my kids but are telling me how to live now and forever. I just can’t accept this as this is Tyranny and I can’t be complicit. If they send me they can explain to my children how a working man with no criminal past was sent away because he was feed up with being extorted. OG - never get married and let government in to your life’s- it beyond fucked up

62 Likes

You know what to do

7 Likes

Breathe in - Hold - Breathe out - Hold

Repeat

1 Like

What I would do would also land me in prison but it would be much more satisfying than just not paying that cunt.

5 Likes

We live in a woman dominated society. Teach your children

6 Likes

If your kids are in their teens it might be time to head to another country

9 Likes

Have you ever heard the song Kim by Eminem?

3 Likes

joel mchale murder GIF by NETFLIX

8 Likes

pet sweater GIF

30 Likes

Missouri passed laws a few years ago that put men on equal footing with women as far as custody, child support, etc. The goal is shared custody and no child support. More states need to follow.

27 Likes

Y’all saying “I don’t care I’ll go to prison” are up for a rude awakening imo.

10 Likes

Men should only get married in those states. Get prenups in all others. This is what I will be teaching my sons

2 Likes

But seriously, phatcat, good luck to you. Hang tough! Do what is best for the kids.

joel mchale murder GIF by NETFLIX

2 Likes

The only problem I have seen in these states is that the women tend to go absolutely bat shit insane when the discover that divorce isn’t slanted heavily in their favor. It’s like when someone gets a winning lottery ticket for their birthday, and then after they celebrate being rich someone tells them that the ticket was a fake.

3 Likes

These stories always upset me. A lot of good hardworking men are ruined because of selfish evil cunts.

Edit- I have no idea why it replied to your post

4 Likes

Stop being hardworking. Women wanted the rat race, they can have it. Drop down to part time to raise your kids

3 Likes

I presume you have the best lawyer you can afford?

Then just let things play out.

Lots of deep breathing…

You’ve obviously been hurt by a woman

Johnny’s wife wants half Johnny’s money!

Prenups mean jack. They can be cracked. These laws will be around forever since woman have the right to vote.

2 Likes