I will HUMILIATE theMODS of this forum LIVE ON AIR

redmtx - O no another troll doesn't approve of my comments. How will I find the will to live the rest of my life. I apologize to the great OMA and ask for your forgiveness. Phone Post

redmtx, either apologize fully and mean it or kindly leave this website. Apologizing with sarcastic undertones to try and keep your eCred will not do your jealous ass any favors around here.

redmtx - 
Georbraham Linkington - 
redmtx - O no another troll doesn't approve of my comments. How will I find the will to live the rest of my life. I apologize to the great OMA and ask for your forgiveness. Phone Post

redmtx, either apologize fully and mean it or kindly leave this website. Apologizing with sarcastic undertones to try and keep your eCred will not do your jealous ass any favors around here.

HAHA, I'm not jealous and I don't care about eCred. And you're quite smart as my apology was sarcasm.

Jesus Christ, you come off as THEE most jealous and insecure member of this forum........(that I have ever seen)

Red Gogg is just calling it how he see's it!!!

E-Man Up and get ur E-Respect back......

Before its to late, Johnny Come Lately!!!

OMA,

How much are you charging for Shout Outs on the PPV?

I'll send you $2  if you say my name?(in a positive manner)

*More for a negative manner.lol

Like the event will actually make the air.

Nice, I cannot WAIT to see this humiliation.  Where mayhaps can someone from NYC see these Shine fights live?

-jk

They dont owe The Patriot Center a dime, moran!!!

Do your research before you regurgitate stupid shit that is factually wrong!!!

OMG I promise you the MODS will pay come PPV time!!!!

I am going to crush them! 

Not gonna lie I used to hate the whole OMA troll schtick. Still do for the most part but hope he is successful with this new gig Phone Post

TTT for Kiriks or Winston Wolfs apology.