I will never cheer for ____, no matter what!!!!

Guida for sure.
And Derek Brunson. Ughhh.

Bentleysuper8 - 
Hemlock - The Vancouver Canucks

OK. That one is a little close to home.

This site has an infestation

Jon jones, Ottawa Senators and the NYG Phone Post

Glasgow celtic Phone Post

Tim Kennedy

Paul Daley

Matt Hughes

Anyone who thanks god after the fight Phone Post

InvisibleControl - And that cheap-shot bitch who's coming to the UFC. Hope she gets smashed.

who?

InvisibleControl - Guida for sure.
And Derek Brunson. Ughhh.

Becasue of this?

Koscheck....been loving watching him lose. Phone Post

Hemlock - 
Bentleysuper8 - 
Hemlock - The Vancouver Canucks

OK. That one is a little close to home.

This site has an infestation

lol

The Black Cheez - 

I don't dislike GSP, but I don't really cheer for him. I usually want him to lose, just tired of seeing him in the same fights against different opponents. He's an amazing fighter though, so I think I just want to see someone dominate or at least win a round against him. Phone Post

vtfu

this is the type of answer I was looking for, so not hating just a guy you'll never cheer for

Anyone from Cesar Gracie's camp. Anyone, except maybe Josh Neer and Alexis Davis.

It's explained why in the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaCMvISo7RE

Also: Ronda Rousey. Why: Biggest organization picking up blatant favorites will kill the legitimacy of the sport.

Koscheck!! Bones, Anderson silva, Charlie Brown to kick the football, the silly rabbit to get the trix, and the grinch. (He sold out) Phone Post

Jones Phone Post

Hendo
Wanderlei
Rich
Shogun
Anderson

Michai - 
Faithless slime - Anyone who thanks god after the fight Phone Post

This too. Phone Post

ahaha

Nick Diaz.

Yeah I said it. Phone Post

Diaz for the same reason as someone else said, just want him to fade away into obscurity.

Rashad Evans and Keith Jardine. Not their fault but I hate them for knocking out Chuck. Just doesn't sit right with me knowing the real Chuck would have slept these guys.

Fallon Fox. Shouldn't need to explain this one. Basically a dude trying to fight chicks. Fuck him. Phone Post

PrestigeWorldwide - Hendo
Wanderlei
Rich
Shogun
Anderson

Wtf???? Who are your favorite fighters then? Phone Post

mike kyle and sean mccockle.