I will say this about Ali Abdelaziz Aziz...

Colby Covid19ington - He rides hard for his fighters. I don't like him. I question his history. But, man, he seems to do right by his fighters. Gotta respect that... begrudgingly.

I agree.

ScreenName22 -

He ratted out some terrorists. Why does the UG have a problem with this? lol

Nice logic dude. If a pedophile ratted out other pedophiles, why would someone have a problem with that guy?

1 Like
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -
ScreenName22 -

Nice logic dude. If a pedophile ratted out other pedophiles, why would someone have a problem with that guy?

But it turns out the pedo is also feeding intel to the pedos he is supposed to rat on. 

Nytron -

He's the greatest manager in the history of mixed martial arts, potentially in all of combat sports as well.

![](upload://8F4J3Ij90Uj4PycbjmWv0F99Ww0.webp)

Get fucked Ali

ShanTheMan -
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -
ScreenName22 -

But it turns out the pedo is also feeding intel to the pedos he is supposed to rat on. 

Exactly

1 Like
Lights Out Lurker - 

He's a terrorist rat. He showed up to the airport on 9/11 with 6 different passports on him. When the airport first heard of the first plane attack he ran out of the airport with people chasing him.... And that's just the beginning to that story.

This guy literally was a 9/11 terrorist but now is an accepted mma manager, it's disgusting. The fact that he's allowed in America is such an insult.

Can that be verified?

Lights Out Lurker -

https://twitter.com/MIKERUSSELLMMA/status/1171995047707009024?s=20

Woah... I’ve been loling at this thread so far but this is serious stuff

This is all old news. Fuck terrorists and their sympathizers. 

1 Like

I was about to post: He has an insane roster of fighters who seem to adore him. But Ive only ever read and heard bad press about him. Can anyone elaborate on what are his good qualities?

But I thought I would try and answer my own question. I did a light bit of reserach for fighters saying good things about him.

He is said to be very charming and charismatic. Big personality. Eager to do anything for his guys. Protects their interests and breeds loyalty through loyalty. 

This sounds like hes a genuine positive dude, who’s great to be around. Or, those are the traits cult leaders use to manipulate their flock under their spell. We dont know. But here are some positive things a few of his stable say about him: 

His own promo text: “Ali Abdelaziz isn’t your typical manager. He can relate to his clients on a different level, which has given Dominance a family-like culture.”

Cobrinha Charles (Ali’s instructor?)

Rubens Charles Maciel, aka "Cobrinha" and sometimes referred to as Rubens "Cobrinha" Charles, is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competitor. He is considered the best featherweight in the decade and to be among the best pound for pound jiu jitsu competitors in the world.

Ali is "Such a nice guy and more important for me, he has a great heart. Every time we train together it is a good vibe.

Hector Vasquez (Cobrinha Black Belt and Ali’s trainihg partner)

"Amazing gentleman… He came in. We started rolling. We became very good friends." 

"Ive always analysed people. Hes very humble person. Very genuine. When he tells you something, its very straight forward. No filter. I like that. He is like family here." 

Renzo Gracie

“I invest my time into teaching him… But in time we became friends. Our friendship began student / teacher… After we did things together a lot. He helped me a lot building my academy… I would drop him home (from building the site) at 3am then pick him up at 7am. He was always there… He was a solid guy who was there when I need him every time… We grew a friendship where he looked after me and I always looked after him.”

"“You see in him honesty of being your friend. Looking for the best for you. A manager has to have that quality.”

“I would trust Ali to be my son’s manager.”

Ray Borg

"Its very important to have the right people behind you. Support is important. Mental support. Ive only been with Ali for a year and look whats happened in a year. I have a very keen sense for people that I can trust. People that are in it for my interests and not just a cash cow… Hes done so much for me. I went from being not well known to fighting in the UFC."

Gilbert Burns

"My manager. Phewww. Thats what I call a manager. Nice guy."

Khabib

"I love you brother."

That “family-like” culture is a common control tactic that cults and some martial arts school use to ensure loyalty. You can get mad at family, your family can screw you over, but in the end you don’t leave your family.

Dugs95 -
ScreenName22 -

he was with the terrorists until he got picked up & then tried to help them again by giving bad info, so the government dropped him as an informant.... what the hell kind of logic are you using pal? Geez lol....   real question I don’t understand is how hasn’t he been deported since then, what info does he know or whatever? It makes no sense, especially allowing him to make a lot of money n popularity that he could use to help his old friends. I’m guessing feds watch him like crazy maybe? Wouldn’t be surprised if he vanishes one day and is never heard from, he’s gotta have enimies & know some sensitive info...

"Terrorists". Calling the domestic muslim groups "terrorists" that got called "terrorist" in the wake of 9/11 kind of cheapens the whole meaning of the word. 

It's more like, he was a member of a muslim group, that had some members who had some ties to suspect individuals. That's probably why/how he was utilized. He's part of a group, and he could be used to infiltrate the suspect elements within that group. Yet at no point was the group as a whole an actual terrorist organization.

It would be like calling the Boy Scouts a terrorist organization, if there were some members in a couple of chapters somewhere that were linked somehow to the IRA. 

Regardless of what I or anybody else thinks  about him, Ali's fighters love him which is the only thing that really matters. Reminds me of how dominant Monte Cox was back in the day. He's definitely doing something right.

he’s no angel. he’s made some serious mistakes trying to get to america. all of his clients love him. a lot of very well respected people love him. i used to not like him but when he’s not in character and he’s just being Ali, he’s a likeable person. Charming even.

I spoke to him for about an hour at a bellator event. he gave me props because I talked shit to his face about a year earlier at the ufc ppv in detroit. I was pissed he threatened to sue me for retweeting a tweet negative about him. he said no one else will do it to my face but you did. So I gained his respect.

he’s done a lot more GOOD for the United States than bad. Like I said, he’s not a saint but doesn’t deserve the constant negativity.

Lights Out Lurker -

He's a terrorist rat. He showed up to the airport on 9/11 with 6 different passports on him. When the airport first heard of the first plane attack he ran out of the airport with people chasing him.... And that's just the beginning to that story.

This guy literally was a 9/11 terrorist but now is an accepted mma manager, it's disgusting. The fact that he's allowed in America is such an insult.

Ive heard this but is there any legitimate source?

He manipulates everyone around him.

frontrowbrian - he's no angel. he's made some serious mistakes trying to get to america. all of his clients love him. a lot of very well respected people love him. i used to not like him but when he's not in character and he's just being Ali, he's a likeable person. Charming even.

I spoke to him for about an hour at a bellator event. he gave me props because I talked shit to his face about a year earlier at the ufc ppv in detroit. I was pissed he threatened to sue me for retweeting a tweet negative about him. he said no one else will do it to my face but you did. So I gained his respect.

he’s done a lot more GOOD for the United States than bad. Like I said, he’s not a saint but doesn’t deserve the constant negativity.

You’re out of your damn mind

NorthSouthDinner4Two - 

He had a 3 piece suit on the last time I saw him in Vegas, and I gotta say the vest was dynamite. His shoes were a bit overkill though. 

Vest is dynamite?  Good for blowing yourself up on a bus.

YaoMingia -

He doesn’t let his fighters go on Ariel’s or Luke Thomas’ shows. Two biggest media members and interview in the sport

I wouldn't either. 2 complete pair of clown shoes right there. That only hurts those nerds, not the fighters.