I wish Brazilians still ruled MMA

they were so respectful to people (provided you didn't piss them off).

Nowadays we get guys biting each other during fights, pounding on their chests and telling other fighters to suck on their nuts.

Oh well, at least guys like randy couture and pat militech still know what the term 'respectful' means.

Russians are the new Brazillians.

And sorry dude, but being respectfull was NEVER a strength of the Brazilians. Renzo not withstanding.

there were exceptions, but for the most part, i think brazilians carried themselves better than any other country in terms of attitude.

think baroni, then think of bustamante. who would you want to be your ambassador?

lol @ you generalizing all brazilians as respectful.

Ive seen tons of Brazilian fighters say things like "I'll fuck him up and break his arm!" or "I'll stab him in the streets!"

Remember Ryan stabbing some guy? Remember Wallid jumping some guy? Remember Renzo spitting? Rickson throwing a bottle? Relson running shady tournaments?

There's just as many cocky young punks from Brazil who talk shit as there are anywhere. There's also just as many respectful and humble men from Brazil as there are from Oregon.

Dude, are you serious ? Brasilians,respectful, you
gotta be fuckin crazy. There are exceptions, but your
statement is quite comical.

Russians are mostly very respectful.

"And sorry dude, but being respectfull was NEVER a strength of the Brazilians. Renzo not withstanding."

Not to start a debate here, but there are much better examples of Brazillian sportsmanship than Renzo.

yeah, didn't Renzo step on that dude's neck when he was unconscious

very respectful, even if the guy had been talking shit

Spikjers deserved it

i'm sure he did

it really showed some class and respect though to stomp on an unconsious opponents neck

Nowadays we get guys biting each other during fights,I recall watching a backyard fight where a Gracie bit off a chunk of one guys ear.

lol @ this thread, where is theAdonis w/ his brazian wannabe thread anyways?

relson still runs shady tournaments elgringo

actually, brazilians still do rule mma. nogueira, busta, vanderlei, verissimo, are all brazilans. brazilians do still rule it.

First post = extra chromosomes.

*Watches the fish go crazy as the bait trolls on past*

Is it not apparent that each country has its nice guys and assholes?

Picking between Baroni and Busta as respective representatives can be flipped to picking between Randy and Ryan.

well the brazilian wannabes rule the internet!!

""they were so respectful to people"

LMFAO!!!!

"actually, brazilians still do rule mma. nogueira, busta, vanderlei, verissimo, are all brazilans. brazilians do still rule it"

And from that list how many are Champions? You DO know that to "rule" you have to have the belt. You got ONE guy on your list.

"well the brazilian wannabes rule the internet!!"

LOL, but I guess it is true.