I wish more people got ratchet on there walkouts

Think about what ratchets are and how they work (a hole with a bunch of different attachments that fit in) it's a pretty funny word for the loose women out there. Phone Post 3.0

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - Think about what ratchets are and how they work (a hole with a bunch of different attachments that fit in) it's a pretty funny word for the loose women out there. Phone Post 3.0
I thought it came from the word wretched but they say ratchet to make it hiphop Phone Post 3.0

RockTheVote -

i walked out for a kickboxing fight to this. small show. did some slow rubbing my gloves all over my body type dancing. fighting a home town guy. crowd couldnt decide if they loved me or hated me. i won, and they cheered, but they were ready to see me get my ass kicked. lol.

Won't open for me...but I hope it's goodbye horses ala buffalo bill Phone Post 3.0

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - Think about what ratchets are and how they work (a hole with a bunch of different attachments that fit in) it's a pretty funny word for the loose women out there. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure you're confusing a ratchet with a socket? A ratchet would be considered a male. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know much about hitches and he's, but I got tools covered. Phone Post 3.0

haha, my android corrected bitches and ho's..... Phone Post 3.0

Xspur -
Pretty sure you're confusing a ratchet with a socket? A ratchet would be considered a male. Phone Post 3.0
Well damn, that's what I always thought lol. It's definitely "ratchet" though Phone Post 3.0

Ratchet is a ghetto misinterpretation of the word "wretched".

Ratchet is just another term of ghetto dancing lol sorry I was to busy jiggin after practice YaY!! Phone Post 3.0

man meets tate -

I love the evolution of language though

take the op - the word ratchet was first meant to demean black women who dance too sexy, in modern vernacular it now means anybody who just acts crazy in public

same as white knight - first the term was organically invented to shame anybody who says anything positive about a female poster online, now it just means nuthugging

White knight that's a new one on me lol Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - Ratchet is a ghetto misinterpretation of the word "wretched".

Where I come from, "wretched" means foul, repulsive, horrible.  Am I missing something again?  Or is this a word like "bad" where it really means "good".  If so, that is fucking putrid bile man!!!!

So.....not the bloc party song Phone Post 3.0

Actually, I thought the word ratchet was slang for a gun.  Thats why I did not understand the OP.

man meets tate - 

education video on the subjects

What in the fuck, man.

What possible reason is there for this broad to be the only chick surrounded by a sea of black chicks, other than to try to get her over on black consumers and give her "street cred" with crackers? I mean, if you want to be a terrible white chick rapper, fine, be a terrible white chick rapper. But do you have to be so transparent?

should have read "to be the only WHITE chick surrounded by a sea of black chicks." Fuck the edit function on this site.

FinestScotch -
sycotik - 

Where I come from, "wretched" means foul, repulsive, horrible.  Am I missing something again?  Or is this a word like "bad" where it really means "good".  If so, that is fucking putrid bile man!!!!

Well, I don't see the youngins calling bitches "ratchet" as a good thing, so there's that
They call them THOT'S now aka thotties aka That Hoe Over There Phone Post 3.0

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - Ratchets are hos Phone Post 3.0
So you're saying Dennis needs to see ho's during the walkouts?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

CindyO -
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - Ratchets are hos Phone Post 3.0
So you're saying Dennis needs to see ho's during the walkouts?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
I'll walk out with "backup dancers" YaY how boss would that be Phone Post 3.0

sycotik -

No you're correct.

The original context of "ratchet", aside from slang for a gun, was used to denote a person acting foul or in poor taste. Phone Post 3.0

Demoreo Dennis - 
FinestScotch -
sycotik - 

Well, I don't see the youngins calling bitches "ratchet" as a good thing, so there's that
They call them THOT'S now aka thotties aka That Hoe Over There Phone Post 3.0

I am gonna have to vote you up.  I did not know that either.  What else you got?