I wish Pence was our President...

...instead of Trump.  

He’s much more calm, collected, and well spoken. 

Thoughts?

5 Likes

I'd take Pence, Mitt, John over Trump.

1 Like

Hes a great vp

Hope he runs in 24

1 Like

Trump is best to deal with the hate. He enjoys it. I don't know anyone else that could have dealt with all this. Pence is a tremendous VP though and perfect balance to how crazy Trump is. 

8 Likes

I'd take any republican over Trump

But if Nikki Haley was debating tonight she would have put her heel through Harris' throat.

Pence just looks good in comparison to Trump imo. Haley is a legit talent who scares democrats.

Will Hurd is another republican that would be unbeatable if he ran for president imo 

1 Like

Jeebus approves of this message 

2 Likes
Cotton -

Trump is best to deal with the hate. He enjoys it. I don't know anyone else that could have dealt with all this. Pence is a tremendous VP though and perfect balance to how crazy Trump is. 

1 Like

This is true, but he could never win a crowded primary. He doesn’t have “it.”

Sorry, but it’s true. He did great tonight. He could do OK in 2024 because he will have legitimacy as a former VP, but he simply isn’t charismatic enough to win

1 Like

I love trump. In our current pussificated state where everyone is offended so easily and being batshit crazy, I love his abrasive personality. I wish he was more abrasive.

Pence does seem like a great guy from this debate. Definitely calm and calculated 

3 Likes

Pence seems very solid. He is capable of being president, will he be one, time will tell.

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

...instead of Trump.  

Thoughts?

I absolutely agree. Same policies, better temperament. 

1 Like

Trump is the pitbull we need.

I am not sure Pence would ever win an election but I think he would make a fine President.

6 Likes
johnsonbarr - Trump is the pitbull we need.

I am not sure Pence would ever win an election but I think he would make a fine President.

This 

1 Like

Pence would be good after having Trump be the bull in the China shop for 8 years. Trump sets up the world stage for the US and Pence can keep it going after. Although, I’d like to see Haley after Trump; she’d be a good one too.

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

...instead of Trump.  

Thoughts?

Except Pence is easily bullied and compromises what he stands for.  Trust me, he was my Governor. 

1 Like
jcblass - This is true, but he could never win a crowded primary. He doesn't have "it."

Sorry, but it’s true. He did great tonight. He could do OK in 2024 because he will have legitimacy as a former VP, but he simply isn’t charismatic enough to win

I agree.  It’s kind of come down to political theater to engage the masses. 

and great replies, vu to all 

Thelonious - 

I'd take any republican over Trump

But if Nikki Haley was debating tonight she would have put her heel through Harris' throat.

Pence just looks good in comparison to Trump imo. Haley is a legit talent who scares democrats.

Will Hurd is another republican that would be unbeatable if he ran for president imo 

Hello Nimrata.

DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

I love trump. In our current pussificated state where everyone is offended so easily and being batshit crazy, I love his abrasive personality. I wish he was more abrasive.

Pence does seem like a great guy from this debate. Definitely calm and calculated 

Same. Trump has balls bigger than most of us humans (outside of the of if course).

Dead serious, I'm very concerned about this country if we elect a demented kid-sniffer that is elusive on his sons dealings (even while on air force 2). The Dem machine is a juggernaut, and they went dirty. I pray the republicans win this election. If not, this is going to be a very tough time in our nation.

I'm very concerned, and I'm looking to possibly leave this liberal ass state. Hate the governor, dislike the future here after local corona mismanagement.

He doesn’t ooze Trash like the Trumptards like.