I wish the Diaz Bros would try that

I wish The Diaz bros would try that shit with a REAL team (on the street). Its one thing to act like a gangsta, its another thing to really be one.

I got no respect for snitches, bitches, and especially PUNKS

What makes you think they wouldn't? I'm quite positive that if somebody got up in their faces, they would be more than happy to oblige......

Unlike Mayhem, their personalities are not fake.

Mark Coleman and Phil Baroni come to mind.

Nate Diaz wouldn't even man up and go outside to fight Karo on TUF. He let himself get punked on national tv. And yet you think that little boy is gonna step up and be gangsta on the street against some real muthafuckas? Even Nick don't want no beef with some real g's. These streets don't play in Northern Califas.

Don't be what you're not. You get no respect from the Northerners homie. If you get locked up you two should try ridin with the peckerwoods since you both look white anyway.

Sure internet banger. You ain't a norteno. Real gangsters don't talk, especially on the net.

Grow up little boy.

AztecNortherner - Nate Diaz wouldn't even man up and go outside to fight Karo on TUF. He let himself get punked on national tv. And yet you think that little boy is gonna step up and be gangsta on the street against some real muthafuckas? Even Nick don't want no beef with some real g's. These streets don't play in Northern Califas.

Don't be what you're not. You get no respect from the Northerners homie. If you get locked up you two should try ridin with the peckerwoods since you both look white anyway.
Its a well known fact that all the REAL gangsters hangout on the internet, just waiting for someone like Nick or Nate to slip up on national tv so they can post about it the next day on mma.tv.

AztecNortherner - Nate Diaz wouldn't even man up and go outside to fight Karo on TUF. He let himself get punked on national tv. And yet you think that little boy is gonna step up and be gangsta on the street against some real muthafuckas? Even Nick don't want no beef with some real g's. These streets don't play in Northern Califas.

lol, quit trollin' Braniac. Nate would've fought Parysian in a second. But if he did, he would've gotten THROWN OFF THE SHOW and would probably not be in the position that he's now in. Think before you type......

Wasn't Miller training with Team Quest?

the diaz bros go to prison

great movie idea

Nate would dismantle Parysian, but Parysian is battling addiction right now so we probably will never see it.

I don;t have a problem with the way the Diaz brothers handled themselves, Mayhem got in their face,and Shields threw the first punch.

The Diaz's just did the most damage once the fight started.

Karo would beat the shit outta Nate.

Mayhem was just doing some silly hype, not getting in "their" face. 7 on 1 is a pretty bitch thing to do anyway you look at it.

"I don;t have a problem with the way the Diaz brothers handled themselves, Mayhem got in their face,and Shields threw the first punch. "

Them scrawny wannabes start shit with me I am throwing their malnourished starving asses through some windshields. Mean mug that bitch.

tranenhb - Them scrawny wannabes start shit with me I am throwing their malnourished starving asses through some windshields. Mean mug that bitch.

Yeah I bet

STFU NOOB!

Nicknitro - When I think of the Diaz Brothers the last words that come to mind are "Snitches, bitches and punks".

Hate them all you want, but they are not biches or snitches..they would throw down with anyone any where.

That's what sucks for them. Usually people like that have no place to go in the morning sp they throw down. These guys teach classes, have contracts with big fight orgs and sponsors to worry about.

All I'm saying is that there comes a time where most people tone down because they have too much going for them. But that isn't stopping these guys.