I won a ticket to the abu dhabi world pro

DanHendersonsAsymetricSmile - Are you a fellow mexican?!?!?!?!

Así es paisano, I´m from León Guanajuato

edubbs - Congrats buddy, take a look around this website and you can get a feel of what to do.

http://www.visitabudhabi.ae/en/

Sure will mate, thanks

Hillary - They won't send you the ticket or contact you much about it at all until April. I spent only 4 days because I had school obligations, but I would recommend going for as long as they will pay for your hotel, as it will allow you to adjust your sleep schedule better. Even though you're a big boy, it's recommended to not eat more than snacks while traveling. By waiting to adjust your meals to Abu Dhabi time, your body and sleep routine will adjust more easily.

We were placed at a military hotel. Good for guys, let the Mexican girls know that they must bring a modest swimsuit if they plan to swim, no tank tops, and no shorts inside the hotel. Outside it's not technically not allowed, but it is frowned upon. You'll have a mealticket for a restaurant there in the hotel if it's the same.

The tournament was run from about 8 pm to 12 am each night Thursday and Friday. So late because it's an open air, out door tournament. I had trouble breathing the super dry air, so did a couple of my friends. The year I went was purple, brown, black together so I don't know what day you'll go, but probably Thursday. Finals are Saturday.

Thanks for the info Hillary, it was very nice to meet you over here.

I plan to take my wife with me, I will obviously pay for her expenses, the question would be. Any idea on how what do do to get her visa? since there is no Abu Dhabi embassy here in Mexico. And is there any way I could speed up travel arrangements with the guys form abu dhabi so I can book my wife's flight?.

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance Hilary

DanHendersonsAsymetricSmile - 
FabioVargas - 
DanHendersonsAsymetricSmile - Are you a fellow mexican?!?!?!?!

Así es paisano, I´m from León Guanajuato

Where do you train? :D

Mexico Top Team, we are an afiliate school of Top Brother under Enrrique Rivera and Cesar Guimaraes Casquina

ttt

Congrats Paisano!!! enjoy your travel and hope you win!!

CrocopPleaseRetire - Congrats Paisano!!! enjoy your travel and hope you win!!

Thanks amigo, sure will