I won my fight (video)

After reviewing the fight, it now appears Useless cheated. His opponent was blinded from a camera flash (obviously someone useless setup in the crowd) and Useless took advantage of this to beat him.

Ok - forgive my ignorance - in that "open mat" type of fight, if he had managed to drive you out of the fight area while you had him in that guilotine, would the fight have been restarted back in the area with him in the hold again or just straight standing up...??

GF

Was there only one guy in your division?

Also, whats up with those crazy flexible legs? He was going for a gogoplata without turning his hips at all.

thats fcking hella weak wtf...

If we stop, and restart, we try to put them back in the same position. If they go out of bounds and the submission is close we will let it continue as long as its SAFE. If they go flying, or running out of bounds, we will stop it and restart in the same position. A fighter will get a warning for retreating out of bounds. (As seen in the video)or trying to get out of bounds to avoid a submission. If it continues he will lose points then be DQ'd.

Chuck the Ref. :)

thanks for posting the video evilmaster!

Congrats Uly!

When are you planning on going into MMA?

nice congrats useless!

fabes-dunno yet

in due time in due time

What event was this? Where was it held?

good fight. funny to see something without strikes to the head.

Robin.

Uly, great job, I was watching this fight from the stands. Didn't you whoop on this guy the last time too? Good to meet you, btw.

XCF, I really appreciate what you guys do and I know everyone's volunteering, but the refs really need to be more uniform in their enforcement. I got straight robbed by a ref in that exact situation, I thought I was fighting in Japan. I heard quite a few ridiculous questions posed to John, as well.

lol at me being a hero!

and yeah i fought the guy before

Awesome fight, congrats! Before you all fought did you wrap your hands in rope and dip them in sap / various pointy objects?

Bro, if this is a "fight" then so is grappling. Listen to Sim. Look it up in the dictionary!

you choked out tony desouza? nice

Where did this take place? Which event?

WAMIA games or somethng like that. they had karate and pankration there. it was in san diego.

theres also gonna be one on october 22 in santa ana ca. check out www.fightleague.org

"Ok - forgive my ignorance - in that "open mat" type of fight, if he had managed to drive you out of the fight area while you had him in that guilotine, would the fight have been restarted back in the area with him in the hold again or just straight standing up...??"

"If we stop, and restart, we try to put them back in the same position. If they go out of bounds and the submission is close we will let it continue as long as its SAFE. If they go flying, or running out of bounds, we will stop it and restart in the same position. A fighter will get a warning for retreating out of bounds. (As seen in the video)or trying to get out of bounds to avoid a submission. If it continues he will lose points then be DQ'd."

Thanks XCF - much appreciated - all sounds right and logical - which isn't always the case..... :-)

GF

"theres also gonna be one on october 22 in santa ana ca."

I don't know anything about california ... but i'm moving to irvine in 3 weeks, is santa ana anywhere close to that?

wonders if a month is enough to get in shape