I Wonder if CroCop Will Be Watching Nelson-Miocic

I wonder if he's hoping the young Croatian Miocic will avenge CroCop's loss to Nelson. Phone Post 3.0

I know a few Croatians they are intensely nationalistic for their culture so I assume the Nelson part doesn't even matter

ChaosOverkill -

I know a few Croatians they are intensely nationalistic for their culture so I assume the Nelson part doesn't even matter

What about the "Nelson part" where he bludgeoned a Croatian? Phone Post 3.0

It's still hard for me I believe that even an old as shit cro cop couldn't avoid Roy's takedowns and one weapon standing to beat him. I guess he has proven a lot of people wrong, me included, but it's still shocking to see him beat people with an overhand right and granite chin. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - 
ChaosOverkill -

What about the "Nelson part" where he bludgeoned a Croatian? Phone Post 3.0

No I mean that will be added motivation, that no matter who Stipe was fighting they would watch lol

big_roy_fan - 
Jsteven - It's still hard for me I believe that even an old as shit cro cop couldn't avoid Roy's takedowns and one weapon standing to beat him. I guess he has proven a lot of people wrong, me included, but it's still shocking to see him beat people with an overhand right and granite chin. Phone Post 3.0

dude check outm y gif above, roy nelson didn't use takedowns to beat cro cop he dropped him

with his overhand right, his only stand up weapon.  still surprising to me that cro cop couldnt avoid that and do some work.  Roy will probably beat stipe the same way.

I think he's from like Cleveland. Phone Post

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

and Marcus Davis is not from Ireland either but he and people sure like to pretend he is

ChaosOverkill - 

and Marcus Davis is not from Ireland either but he and people sure like to pretend he is

With a name like Stipe I assume his parents were probably born in Croatia. Which would make him eligible for citizenship which is far more than someone like Davis can say. But yeah Stipe is American I doubt hes ever been to Croatia and have no idea if he can speak any Croatian at all.

Left kick cemetery - 
ChaosOverkill - 

With a name like Stipe I assume his parents were probably born in Croatia. Which would make him eligible for citizenship which is far more than someone like Davis can say. But yeah Stipe is American I doubt hes ever been to Croatia and have no idea if he can speak any Croatian at all.

Well I should specify I don't mind if Marcus or Stipe wear the birthplace of parents or grandparents on their sleeve even if they are only half of something, it's their perogative, but in saying that from my experience Croatians tend to teach their culture to their American and Canadian children more than a lot of other cultures that move to those two countries and it's actually likely Stipe has visited Croatia at some point, they are a proud people and have a lot of regard for the various struggles they have gone through for their freedom/independance

http://www.croatiansports.com/?p=5085
http://www.croatiansports.com/?p=7737

interview with Miocic about croatian background and more

the site is covering pokrajac and miocic heavily this next few days

Croatttia Phone Post 3.0