I wonder if T J smacks Fabor around is practice

This is just speculating Fabor recruited this guy right out if collage or hey mabey hey just don't wanna go there. I do remember a while back saying he would throw down with T J Phone Post 3.0

English mothafucka

Don't think he does.

Maybe they're friends and he doesn't want to be the guy to take away something his friend worked so hard for?

rnunz - English mothafucka
Oh so sorry I am not perfect like u. Maybe u can give me an English lesson. Phone Post 3.0

I'm thinking cause they are good friends and the fact he recruited him. Phone Post 3.0

JLTECH -
Oh so sorry I am not perfect like u. Maybe u can give me an English lesson. Phone Post 3.0
No english lesson needed just respect for people. If you're going to start a thread respect people enough and at least get the fighters name right. Phone Post 3.0

They know the truth and so do the guys in the gym......

I do too!!

But of course one is better than the other. Phone Post 3.0

I would like to see a collage of T J and Fabor Phone Post 3.0

Collage Phone Post 3.0

I wild each it lol that meets their naked.

OP is a legend Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
JLTECH - 

Doesn't have to be perfect. No one is. Just has to be at 6th grade level so we don't need to translate it, you stupid cunt.

You're possibly the cuntiest poster I've ever came across on here. Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks -
ausgepicht -
JLTECH - 

Doesn't have to be perfect. No one is. Just has to be at 6th grade level so we don't need to translate it, you stupid cunt.

You're possibly the cuntiest poster I've ever came across on here. Phone Post 3.0
Lol it's not even close! It's truly amazing how many people here feel that way about that low life scumbag. Phone Post 3.0

badgas - I used to train at Alpha Mail. I've seen both guys in the shower and let me tell you something, brother, both dudes can scrap.
Who has he bigger dong?

Everyone's wondering. Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks -
ausgepicht -
JLTECH - 

Oh and brace yourself. The old man is going to quote your join date and claim you've got "toxoplasma". Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks - 
ausgepicht -
JLTECH - 

I don't give two fucks about your opinion.

Block me, because I don't like to see grown men with vaginas weep.

ausgepicht -
Someonestolemysocks - 
ausgepicht -
JLTECH - 

But you sure do love seeing woman with cocks deep in your ass don't ya? Phone Post 3.0

theoutsiders - 
ausgepicht -
Someonestolemysocks - 
ausgepicht -
JLTECH - 

But you sure do love seeing woman with cocks deep in your ass don't ya? Phone Post 3.0

Sure do! Since you're a woman with a cock, why don't we spoon faggot?

ausgepicht -
theoutsiders - 
ausgepicht -
Someonestolemysocks - 
ausgepicht -
JLTECH - 

Sure do! Since you're a woman with a cock, why don't we spoon faggot?
All you had to do was ask nicely you dirty old man, now turn around and bend over and take it like a man you faggot. No lube cause you haven't been nice. Phone Post 3.0