theoutsiders - 
ausgepicht -
theoutsiders - 
ausgepicht -
Someonestolemysocks - 
ausgepicht -
JLTECH - 
rnunz - English mothafucka
Oh so sorry I am not perfect like u. Maybe u can give me an English lesson. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't have to be perfect. No one is. Just has to be at 6th grade level so we don't need to translate it, you stupid cunt.

You're possibly the cuntiest poster I've ever came across on here. Phone Post 3.0

I don't give two fucks about your opinion.

Block me, because I don't like to see grown men with vaginas weep.
But you sure do love seeing woman with cocks deep in your ass don't ya? Phone Post 3.0

Sure do! Since you're a woman with a cock, why don't we spoon faggot?
All you had to do was ask nicely you dirty old man, now turn around and bend over and take it like a man you faggot. No lube cause you haven't been nice. Phone Post 3.0

Don't make promises, you can't keep!

Going to leave you bloody and limping, just what you were put here on this world for, To take it in the ass relentlessly. Cum dump! Phone Post 3.0

Don't worry faggot, I won't break your heart. Just your ass. Phone Post 3.0

I love it when you talk dirty.

ausgepicht - I love it when you talk dirty.
Just about as much as your mom loves taking the brazilian Mandingo cock you cum bucket. Phone Post 3.0

theoutsiders - 
Just about as much as your mom loves taking the brazilian Mandingo cock you cum bucket. Phone Post 3.0

Are you saying Brazilians have necrophilia? Disgusting.

ausgepicht -
theoutsiders - 

I'm going to retract the mom statement as I really didn't think you were such an old man. RIP ausgepichts mom.

So you've been taking that brazilian cock all along this entire time? Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Christ Phone Post 3.0

theoutsiders - 
ausgepicht -
theoutsiders - 

I'm going to retract the mom statement as I really didn't think you were such an old man. RIP ausgepichts mom.

So you've been taking that brazilian cock all along this entire time? Phone Post 3.0

My rage for Brazilians is a secret desire to gargle all their ballsacks.

ausgepicht -
theoutsiders - 
ausgepicht -
theoutsiders - 

My rage for Brazilians is a secret desire to gargle all their ballsacks.
No, but it definitely has to do with deep seeding mental issues. Seek help. Phone Post 3.0

Deep seeded* Phone Post 3.0

dannyapodaca - Pretty pathetic for Dana to even ask. Phone Post 3.0
$ is king apparently. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - 
theoutsiders - 
ausgepicht -
theoutsiders - 
ausgepicht -
Someonestolemysocks - 
ausgepicht -
JLTECH - 
Oh so sorry I am not perfect like u. Maybe u can give me an English lesson. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't have to be perfect. No one is. Just has to be at 6th grade level so we don't need to translate it, you stupid cunt.

You're possibly the cuntiest poster I've ever came across on here. Phone Post 3.0

But you sure do love seeing woman with cocks deep in your ass don't ya? Phone Post 3.0

All you had to do was ask nicely you dirty old man, now turn around and bend over and take it like a man you faggot. No lube cause you haven't been nice. Phone Post 3.0

Incorrect use of comma!

Boom Boom Mancino -
ausgepicht - 
theoutsiders - 
ausgepicht -
theoutsiders - 
ausgepicht -
Someonestolemysocks - 
ausgepicht -
JLTECH - 

Incorrect use of comma!

Come on bro! That's 6th grade English though!!! Lol Phone Post 3.0

Only the the UGh...

ausgepicht -
theoutsiders - 
ausgepicht -
Someonestolemysocks - 
ausgepicht -
JLTECH - 

This reminds me of Tyson lol "I'll fuck you till you love me faggot" Phone Post 3.0