I Wonder What Edson Barboza Thinks of Andy's Break

Do you guys think he and everyone else who throws hard leg kicks will think twice now, especially with guys attempting to check them similarly? Or will Barboza chalk it up to Anderson throwing the kick incorrectly? Phone Post 3.0

I'm amazed more guys dont check leg kicks already. I know the Corey Hill fight was a while ago now but you'd think guys would have thought about it back then as well. Who knows what will happen but I gotta think its a hard thing to overlook, especially with an all time great like Silva.

i think he and a few others may hesitate a little, but also stop throwing low kicks without a combo to set them up. Phone Post 3.0

Devlin - i think he and a few others may hesitate a little, but also stop throwing low kicks without a combo to set them up. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. Unless they set it up with punches, it's a little bit of a risk now... Phone Post 3.0

Or at least throwing them 100% is. Phone Post 3.0

His kicks are way faster, and not always but pretty close, he sets them up with feints and strikes. Anderson was throwing them naked, and not setting them up that much. Barboza does throw them naked sometimes, and that's maybe what he'll be afraid to do from now on. Phone Post

Hmm. I'm interested in seeing him and Aldo's fights next. Phone Post 3.0