I work for Gypsies, AMA

Just ending my 13 summer working for Romani Gypsies. We do blacktop paving, sealing and striping. In the 13 yrs Ive been there we went from a company that is pretty close to what you would think about gypsy contracting companies to a business with an A+ BBB ranking with most of our work coming from recommendations from reputable places. In my time I have met or became friends with numerous gypsy families. Met quite a few Irish travelers as well. It's an interesting sub-culture but nothing like they portray in shows like "American Gypsy" or "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding". Some of the decadence in the Gypsy Wedding show might be accurate but the Gypsy culture across the pond is totally different then her in America.

Is it possible to not hate gypsies? Phone Post

How do gypsy women taste? A little saltier than usual? Phone Post

Polar_beatdown - 

Is it possible to not hate gypsies? Phone Post

I'd say 90% of them make it extremely hard not to hate them. About 5% are likeable, just their fakeness makes them unbearable. The rest are decent people, just trying to make a living.

If they run a legit business, what makes them gypsies? Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - 

How do gypsy women taste? A little saltier than usual? Phone Post

I have been with one and she was delicious. Strange thing about gypsies, all the older men are ugly a sin and their women are usually washed up looking broads but no matter the size and shape of the parents they create some stunningly beautiful girls.

Barbasol OOTFFTT - If they run a legit business, what makes them gypsies? Phone Post 3.0

Culture. A family first attitude. Were a totally legit company but I see others that are not on a weekly basis. They way they run their business's have little bearing on each other. For instance, one I've known for sometime passed away earlier this summer. He was a known crook and belonged to a family that the family I work for doesn't care for very much. They still drove 1000+ miles to his funeral that was attended by hundreds of other gypsies. They have their traditions which they do not break.

These broads just come across like they are down for anything no matter how fowl or degrading.

my brother worked with the gypsy people in macedonia as a missionary to them

Hired Gun - These broads just come across like they are down for anything no matter how fowl or degrading.

Some are, some you cant get near with a 10 foot pole. Get one with a drug habit and its open season. Most men don't like gorgy (non gypsy) men around the women.

dbl

How long were they living in america for? Were they first generation or been here for a long time?

Mufasatheking - How long were they living in america for? Were they first generation or been here for a long time?

No not first generation.

Pretjah - 

my brother worked with the gypsy people in macedonia as a missionary to them

Ive never met any that I know are here from over there. I have met a few Irish gypsies that sound straight off the boat. Brad Pitt did a great job emulating the way they talk in Snatch.

Me no like pikey Phone Post

Are Irish gypsies romani? Or just some weird lower class in Ireland no relation to darkie ones?

Is sex with a gypsy girl as dirty as i imagine. Phone Post

antifret - Are Irish gypsies romani? Or just some weird lower class in Ireland no relation to darkie ones?

To be honest I dont know if they're considered Romani, they'v always been referred to as Irish.

JustPeed - 

Is sex with a gypsy girl as dirty as i imagine. Phone Post

Long story short, probably. Mine was a freak encounter I never expected. Smoked one of their daughters out, she blew me in return which turned in to about 15 min worth of rough sex in the motel bathroom. I pulled out and came in the sink, she played with it for a min, we washed up and hardly ever spoke again. I still see her around and she always looks and smiles. Thats about it.

Boswell is a gypsy name too...are you romani? Phone Post