I worked at subway AMA

I will come update this thread when I remember it. I used to work at subway, I was friends with the owner and know anything you want to know. I see a ton of subway threads, get all the answers here. AMA

Does the spinach that you put in sandwiches have spinach DNA in it?

Do you consider yourself an artist?

StevetheWeasel - Talk to us about the olive situation.

What is the worst sandwich to order?

How hygienic was it?

I did as well. 

Worst job by a WIDE margin. 

Trane -
Mandible_Claw - What is the worst sandwich to order?

Apparently anything with chicken.

Probably the "roast chicken". They didnt sell very well, so the planks could have been heated and then rapidly thrown in the cooler as many as three times. 

Watched a Market Place episode last night about fast food chicken. Subway has the least amount of chicken DNA at 50% or less.

StevetheWeasel - Talk to us about the olive situation.
Olives are the most expensive vegetable. Every owner has a power trip when you give too many as margins are thin. Business is business. Their olives suck anyways.

TheMorg826 -

Do you consider yourself an artist?

I don't consider people who work at subway artists but I'll be dammed if I didn't make the cleanest most appetizing sandwiches in that bitch.

KJ! -

How much revenue was brought in what were profits like per sandwich, 

Profits were about 11 percent if you didn't add any extras.

Hayleigh - How hygienic was it?
I kept that fucker clean. They have some strict food standards and have their own inspection team that can shut down your franchise location. They wrote us up for a green pepper slice on the floor one time. He comes 2x a month.

Were the owners from Pakistan or were they from India?

Mandible_Claw - What is the worst sandwich to order?
Taste wise, their roast beef or bbq pork rib. Health wise, a spicy Italian. The sodium in a 12 inch was more than your daily value by a good margin.

Have you ever had a pretty girl order a sandwich and then you sneak into the back and jizz into it before you give it to her?

wtf is in the tuna that makes my stomach feel like i swallowed broken glass? k tks.

Trane - Do you get triggered when people want "The Works" on their sub?
Yes it almost guaranteed your sandwich would fall apart. Most people that get this also get 4 sauces.

Do you guys make the meatballs or source from a vendor?

TzTinkle - Were the owners from Pakistan or were they from India?
He was an Arab from some African country near Congo.