"I would have killed him if Herb didn't pry me off"

“The entire show was rigged for him to lose, but he conquered.”

• Merridew

2 Likes

Commodus Gladiator GIF - Commodus Gladiator Stab GIFs|833x465.959375

6 Likes

Would of been nice. Like Chong Li killing that poor soul in blood sport.

6 Likes

Animated GIF

8 Likes

Fight was a let down for khabib. He wanted a war and Conor just laid on his back then tapped to a face crank.

12 Likes

Too bad Conor made him famous and rich

11 Likes

The face crank was intentional tho so there’s that.

1 Like

Shame he turned out to be a cancel culture pussy.

8 Likes

“He”???

Assume gender much?

5 Likes

Yeah he didnt want to choke him he wanted to break his face.

1 Like

Everyone with half a brain knew Khabib was going to dominate Conor. It was just a matter of how long it would take for him to get the finish

Fight was taylor made for Khabib. It’s shocking just how little of grappling skills Conor has lol. I audibly laughed out loud when he attempted a guillotine choke on Dustin in their third fight. That was pathetic. Nate Diaz woulda completed that choke easily

8 Likes

Khabib-overhand-right-vs-Conor-McGregor

Round 1 :50 Khabib gets the takedown and spends the rest of the round on the ground, doing no damage

Round 2 :45 Khabib gets the takeedown and at 4:15 McGregor manages to escape and fet back to his feet.

Round 3 McGrego fights off takedowns and atay standing the whole round

Round 4 Khabib subs McGregor.

He did better on the ground better than most of Khabibs opponents and evem won a round which no one else had done. How is that possible for a man with such little grappling sklll?

9 Likes

Only 1 judge gave Conor the third round so technically he did not win a round against Khabib

Hmmm…

There’s a reason why you avoided replying to everything else i said and just picked this to reply to. :wink:

3 Likes

I must be thinking of another fight then

But nah conor grappling sucks. Every time Nate pushed him against the fence and beat the living fuck out of him against it and McGregor had no answer lol

1 Like

Conor’s answer was to turn and run

1 Like

:smirk:

That was almost 6 years ago. The guy got better.

1 Like

He got worse…Dustin out grappled him twice since then

Why can’t y’all Conor Stan’s admit he’s washed now lol it’s so weird to me. I use to be a fan but I see now he’s ass. No grappling. No submissions. No heart. No more chin. Etc.

2 Likes