I you could change/create one law in the US?

If you could change or create one law in the US what would it be?

Mandatory 4 years military when turn 18?

Tax churches/religion?

Legalization of marijuana?

Legalization of prostitution?

"Three strike" law in all states?

Death penalty?

Legalize assisted euthanasia?

What would you choose to create/change? Phone Post 3.0

I'd outlaw queers. Sorry, OP. Phone Post 3.0

Cut down your daily Internet use by 95%, sorry OP. Phone Post 3.0

Make all victimless crimes legal (recreational drug use, prostitution,etc)

The individual committing the act would be excluded from being classifed as the victim of his/her own act.  Also, the victim would have to be specifically identifiable by name for this defense to be everriden in a specific case.  None of this royal we, or "society", as a victim. 

$15 min wage.

There OP, your thread will now go on for 20 pages.

You're welcome. Phone Post 3.0

no taxes Phone Post 3.0

I'm torn between legalizing cannabis and taxing churches. Probably cannabis, since it affects me more directly and I'm pretty selfish. Phone Post 3.0

MichaelVronsky - no taxes Phone Post 3.0

Specify this as no personal income tax, and i am down with you on this

Every adult must work at least 20 hours a week to give back to society. If you're disabled. Then do what you can. Council, quilt, plant flowers, paint, computer work, ect. Do something to add to this country or get fined.

If you're in icu, or totally in a vegetated state. Of course you're not included. But even my mentally handicapped cousin works 20 hours a week and loves it. No more freebies. Phone Post 3.0

BOZY - Every adult must work at least 20 hours a week to give back to society. If you're disabled. Then do what you can. Council, quilt, plant flowers, paint, computer work, ect. Do something to add to this country or get fined.

If you're in icu, or totally in a vegetated state. Of course you're not included. But even my mentally handicapped cousin works 20 hours a week and loves it. No more freebies. Phone Post 3.0

Give what back to society?

Open carry Phone Post 3.0

Left lane laws.You must be passing to be in the left lane. Anyone going under the speed limit or holding up traffic in the left lane will get the following:

1st offense: large fine, classes (similar to alcohol classes), 8 hours of community service, license suspended 3 months. 

2nd offense: license suspended 5 years, intensive driver safety classes that are not easy to pass, massive fine, 1 year in jail. 

3rd offense: mandatory minimum death penalty to be administered within 1-week of sentencing. Possible mulit-generational punishment similar to north korea where after your death, your family is forced to work in labor camps for a couple of years. 

Also, term limits. 

As much as I hate the overabundance of new laws, I would create a law that eliminated all political contributions, gifts, graft from any business or group (before and after elections) and set very low limits on what candidates are permitted to spend on any race.

Office should be a burden.

TheMMAn -
BOZY - Every adult must work at least 20 hours a week to give back to society. If you're disabled. Then do what you can. Council, quilt, plant flowers, paint, computer work, ect. Do something to add to this country or get fined.

Give what back to society?

I believe if you're not adding to society then you're taking away. Taxes, social security, disability, food stamps. If you drive on the roads, then you're helping with their breakdown. So I think everyone needs to help out in some sort of way. Phone Post 3.0

Tax churches/religion/nonprofits

Its AMAZING to me that someone would take their one chance to change any law and they would ADD a new one. Phone Post 3.0

No cruising / driving in the fast lane ! It is for passing only !!! I know some states have this and it is great. All states should adopt it. Phone Post 3.0

Legalize prostitution Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh - Its AMAZING to me that someone would take their one chance to change any law and they would ADD a new one. Phone Post 3.0
Three of the seven examples talk about legalizing things. Phone Post 3.0