I you could change/create one law in the US?

Shiloh - Its AMAZING to me that someone would take their one chance to change any law and they would ADD a new one. Phone Post 3.0
My law would create a third house of Congress whose entire goal is to repeal laws. Phone Post 3.0

The constitution is what is and means what it means.

The Supreme Court only exists to protect the constitution. Phone Post 3.0

Real education, mental health and background checks to own a firearm for every citizen, who in turn, will be required to carry openly.

I want everyone to hate me.

Deport violent offenders who don't learn after their first arrest. Pedophiles, murderers, rapists, gangbangers, those types, I'd give them a one way ticket to the Middle East and kill their passports once they land instead of paying five figures a year to jail them. Phone Post 3.0

Term limits on congress. Best thing to ever happen to the USA.

Mark Antony's hangover - The constitution is what is and means what it means.

The Supreme Court only exists to protect the constitution. Phone Post 3.0

That's like saying the Bible is what it is and means what it means.

And yet we have like 500 faiths based off the same book.

Make government illegal and privatize everything to be run for corporate Phone Post 3.0

I'm actually torn between term limits on congress of a flat Tax for everyone.

Guys named Shannon get 100% immunity Phone Post 3.0

Start by enforcing EXISTING laws and disarm illegals.

Then legalize using lead shot for taking waterfoul 200 yards from a water source. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - Guys named Shannon get 100% immunity Phone Post 3.0

Guys named Shannon can use any bathroom they want.

Free education at the highest level for all citizens.

TheMMAn -
MichaelVronsky - no taxes Phone Post 3.0

Specify this as no personal income tax, and i am down with you on this

hells yeah dog Phone Post 3.0

Remove simple assault or battery laws. EVERYONE is eligible for a nice punch to the mouth when they're a rude prick.

Cut someone is line while pretending not to notice? Punched.

Blow cigarette smoke in someone's face? Punched.

Jump into a parking spot when someone else was sitting there waiting for it? Punched.

Forget to say thank you when a door is held for you? Punched.

Speak rudely to a man's girlfriend/wife? Punched.

In my fantasy, this would create a more polite society. It would probably devolve into a bloodbath, though.

BOZY - Every adult must work at least 20 hours a week to give back to society. If you're disabled. Then do what you can. Council, quilt, plant flowers, paint, computer work, ect. Do something to add to this country or get fined.

If you're in icu, or totally in a vegetated state. Of course you're not included. But even my mentally handicapped cousin works 20 hours a week and loves it. No more freebies. Phone Post 3.0
So you want the average, overworked American to do 20 hours of mandatory community work per week in addition to the 40 hours they already work? Phone Post 3.0

MMA Promoter1 - Free education at the highest level for all citizens.
Nice! Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - If you could change or create one law in the US what would it be?

Mandatory 4 years military when turn 18?

Tax churches/religion?

Legalization of marijuana?

Legalization of prostitution?

"Three strike" law in all states?

Death penalty?

Legalize assisted euthanasia?

What would you choose to create/change? Phone Post 3.0

Actually tax wealth, not income. Then noone could rest on their laurels. You would always have to be creating to keep it.

cabincreek - Remove simple assault or battery laws. EVERYONE is eligible for a nice punch to the mouth when they're a rude prick.

Cut someone is line while pretending not to notice? Punched.

Blow cigarette smoke in someone's face? Punched.

Jump into a parking spot when someone else was sitting there waiting for it? Punched.

Forget to say thank you when a door is held for you? Punched.

Speak rudely to a man's girlfriend/wife? Punched.

In my fantasy, this would create a more polite society. It would probably devolve into a bloodbath, though.

Hit 16 when the dealer has a 6 up and you're anchor........left right.

martinburke - I'd throw out the Federal Reserve Act.

And the Rothschilds will have you hung, burned, labeled a racist and antisemetic.

Fix old law: No uninvited military operations without a formal declaration of war.

New law: Anyone who actually wants to be an elected official is ineligible.