Ian McCall compares John Lineker to Kermit

The UG's favorite fighter Ian McCall spoke with Sucka Radio this week.

He continued his talk about Demetrious Johnson being compared to his coffee mug.

“Of course a lot of it falls on them. They don’t really promote us, but you have to be promotable to have them promote you. And back to the coffee mug, he’s not very promotable.

“It’s really confusing. It’s a weird little paradox we’re in here,” said McCall. “It definitely sucks, but I don’t know, it’s a confusing situation.”

Lineker is known to miss weight, so Uncle Creepy spoke about that and compared him to Kermit the Frog.

"It’s just another fight. He’s a dangerous opponent and I’m going to keep reminding him that he sucks at cutting weight and that he looks like a monkey version of Kermit the Frog and he can’t throw punches in a direct correlating line from point A to point B. But that’s just me being a dick and that’s just having fun with it. It’s part of my job to stir up trouble. When UFC comes calling and says, ‘we haven’t sold any tickets, can you cause some trouble?’ I’m like OK.”

Check out the full article here....

http://mmasucka.com/2014/11/06/ian-mccall-wants-show-ground-pound-monkey-version-kermit-frog/ Phone Post 3.0

I know he's trying to sell his fight and he has to hype it up, but I'm not digging this side of Creepy. Phone Post 3.0

No? He's always had an edge to him. Phone Post 3.0

MegaCholo2000 - I know he's trying to sell his fight and he has to hype it up, but I'm not digging this side of Creepy. Phone Post 3.0
This has always been Creepy. I wish I could see DJ's face every time he gets compared to a coffee mug lol! Phone Post 3.0

"we haven't sold any tickets, can you cause some trouble?"

Straight from a horses mouth.