Ian McCall is Free

After 17 days in jail
http://t.co/eXqiwjOP Phone Post

Link: CLICK HERE!

It's in Portugese.

"After spending 17 days in prison, the UFC flyweight Ian McCall was released by police in Irvine, California (USA). He was arrested on Nov. 13 for driving with a suspended license cateira of committing a violation of probation.

- Free at last, free at last. Time to get back to work - McCall wrote on Twitter on Thursday.

A posting on the social network is true. The site "MMAWeekly" confirmed by the fighter's manager, Jason House, he actually was released."

" Ian McCall originally supposed to be 30 days in prison, but his lawyers managed to release before. They performed all payments related to the fines because the fighter had driven with a suspended license."

free at last free at last ... time to get back to work

Kind of a bummer to have to go straight from lockup to work.  Is he out of vacation days?

Half time plus a 3 day kick is pretty standard in OC back when I was going to jail.

You never have to worry about me getting a DWI or doing something crazy.

- Jon Jones via twitter today.

He was only in county right? Or did they acually send him to the state for 30 days?

Insert Jim Carrey dancing in tutu gif Phone Post

I think Irvine is the farm.

LOL found this while searching. http://www.yelp.com/biz/james-a-musick-facility-irvine

TTT for Uncle Creepy!

and real food!

RickStorm -  He was only in county right? Or did they acually send him to the state for 30 days?

He was in Musick Rick.

What a glorious day to be rocking my UGCTT shirt.

Welcome back Uncle Creepy.

i just talked to em hes already back in the gym and focused, they have mats in the jail and the guards wanted him to train them but the srgt. said no haha

lol @ prison wtf haha

Prison will change a man. Make him better at things like wittling, singing olde gospel choruses and kegels. Phone Post

2JupitersTooMany -

Kind of a bummer to have to go straight from lockup to work.  Is he out of vacation days?

Haha I agree Phone Post

2JupitersTooMany - 

Prison will change a man. Make him better at things like wittling, singing olde gospel choruses and kegels. Phone Post

Welcome back!!!

Musick is also known as Camp Snoopy. Half of the dorms are outside in a big rubber tent. They have volleyball, horseshoes and ping pong outside. Food is ok, they have their own farm and use alot of the produce from there. Im guessing since Ian doesnt have long hair, he wasnt a pumpkin (few decades ago when I was last there, I had hair down to the middle of my back and wouldnt cut it, so I got the orange jumpsuit) and did some work detail. Wonder if he got the standard cleaning up trash on the freeway or something more specific. Also curious if anyone recognized him inside.

If he got out after 16 days, im guessing he had 2 months? Cause you get half off for good behavior and another half off kicker on top of that due to overcrowding. Its such a waste of money, all the man hours spent processing someone only to let them go a few weeks later. Why bother. They should have just gave him in house incarceration for that length of time.

Regardless, congrats on being a free man once again Ian! :)