Ian McCall out with injury :(

Damn...that fight was gonna be fireworks!!

Heal up bro.

Dodson seems like a good replacement, though. And would still be a fun one for sure. Phone Post

Sucks but hopefully they sign Higo to take the fight.  Higo really deserves his shot in the UFC and this would be a huge name fight for him and could instantly put himself on the map.

Please Shelby sign Higo.

Good thing he didnt give the hobo any money, he might need it now.

Dodson time!

He was just saying that he was healing up but was going to be able to fight. Obviously, he didn't heal up as well as expected.

Too bad, was going to be a great fight. Can't wait to see you 100% uncle creepy! Phone Post 3.0

Scott Jorgensen at 125? Don't wanna be the guy welcoming him there. Didn't know he was debuting at 125. Phone Post

i had surgery yesterday again, two bone fragments needed to be removed and the screws taken out, fucking sucks.

they messed up first surgery.

Fuck. Super bummed. Dodson is the correct answer though. Phone Post 3.0

UncleCreepy, I hope that's not your jacking off hand. Wishing you a speedy recovery, sir.

jitzophrenic - UncleCreepy, I hope that's not your jacking off hand. Wishing you a speedy recovery, sir.

it is but good thing i got a hot girlfriend haha

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
jitzophrenic - UncleCreepy, I hope that's not your jacking off hand. Wishing you a speedy recovery, sir.

Rules!!! Lol Phone Post 3.0

Shit shit shit. Already got my tickets!!! Hopefully the replacement is just as good. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

I'm sure she'll give you a hand Phone Post 3.0

Dont worry about the loser's!! Get well and thanks for posting here!!!

UGCTT croy_00 -
jmont - 
SLOtownG - Put in Dodson Phone Post

. Phone Post

I really like this idea. Why the hell not, that would be a great scrap!

. Phone Post 3.0

FightToLive - Dont worry about the loser's!! Get well and thanks for posting here!!!

not a prob. man been posting here for over 10 years, but this is my second surgery and I'm using the right doctors the UFC knows whats going on, id love to reschedule but i got a cast on again.

Fuck.....was hoping to see him fight live!

Bummed out.

Hope you heal up soon champ. Cannot wait to see you in the cage again! Phone Post