Ian McCall Responds to Comments from Rob Emerson

Ian McCall Responds to Heated Comments Made by Rob Emerson---> http://bit.ly/1qeM98I

talkingbrawlsmma.com

http://talkingbrawlsmma.com/ian-mccall-responds-to-heated-comments-made-by-rob-emerson-exclusive/ 

Sorry, I stink at linking. 

Pics or feel my wrath Phone Post 3.0

http://talkingbrawlsmma.com/ian-mccall-responds-to-heated-comments-made-by-rob-emerson-exclusive/

UFC on FX: Johnson v McCall

This is gold

wasnt this weeks ago ?

Rob will never be in the UFC. Kinda weird to talk about beating someone's ass in a fight you know will never happen, but won't actually fight when he confronts you face to face. I think it's cool creepy doesn't want to get into a street fight but probably could have left that last part out. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed man. Phone Post 3.0

I can't say that I don't blame creepy for not wanting to fight this guy on the street.

The fact that Rob slept with Creepy's wife and then pretty much blamed him for causing the death of his best friend is the sort of stuff you kill people over.

If it were to get physical outside of the sport it could lead to serious life changing ramifications.

This isn't the sort of thing you trade punches over and then everything is all cool afterward.

Uncle via pride rules head stomp lol Phone Post 3.0

Uncle creepy by KO Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - I can't say that I don't blame creepy for not wanting to fight this guy on the street.

The fact that Rob slept with Creepy's wife and then pretty much blamed him for causing the death of his best friend is the sort of stuff you kill people over.

If it were to get physical outside of the sport it could lead to serious life changing ramifications.

This isn't the sort of thing you trade punches over and then everything is all cool afterward.

yup

emerson went a little to far here

Fuck Emerson.

Emerson is weak sauce

Trading barbs is so cliche now. Just fight for fuck sakes, been around the sport long enough to know if I want to see two people scrap or not. I don't need to be sold on a fight.

Don't understand why they don't talk shit AFTER they fight. You know, maybe rub a little salt on the wounds. More interesting imho, bet you'd get a lot more buys because of it.

ShatsBassoon - 

Trading barbs is so cliche now. Just fight for fuck sakes, been around the sport long enough to know if I want to see two people scrap or not. I don't need to be sold on a fight.

Don't understand why they don't talk shit AFTER they fight. You know, maybe rub a little salt on the wounds. More interesting imho, bet you'd get a lot more buys because of it.

Not sure what in the hell you are ranting about.

This situation is at all like a manufactured "talk shit to hype the fight" thing...

It is about a personal of a situation as something could get.

DoomFarmer -
ShatsBassoon - 

This situation is at all like a manufactured "talk shit to hype the fight" thing...

VU, this is anything but a manufactured rivalry Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - 
ShatsBassoon - 

Didn't realise it went deeper than the everyday, run of the mill trash talk.

Soap opera as it may be but the shit Emerson has pulled is pretty fucking low.