IBJJF Black Belt Pro - today!

ohmy23 - 

Just reminded me of a normal budovideos HD stream tbh

Although I thought Rener was entertaining on the metamoris feed; I prefer Shawn Williams and jake.

Metamoris match format made for some more entertaining moments... I think future
it would be cool if IBJJF went with sub $$ bonuses in these "pro" formats for more guys going for the sub Phone Post

Disagree with the sub bonus, only due to the fact that they are still allowing the gentleman's agreement bullshit. You KNOW people will work that so they can split the cash. Instead, have a sub of the tourney cash bonus this way guys have to go for the finish and not try to work the match.

And I still have no idea why Lucas Lepri lost. He should have been up two advantages to one IMO.

Anyone have a video of Lepri-Lo?

I missed that one.

Muffinho - Anyone have a video of Lepri-Lo?

I missed that one.

don't have vid, but the both played a bit of guard and neither passed each other's. Lo by ad.

I think only Cobrinha and Rodolfo could realistically pass Lo's guard right now in the gi. I read that Lepri was close, and he's the best guard passer at Leve.

Muffinho - I think only Cobrinha and Rodolfo could realistically pass Lo's guard right now in the gi. I read that Lepri was close, and he's the best guard passer at Leve.

He was close for sure but lo looked great on top too was a good match. Phone Post

Also, i think Tanner Rice is the best American hope for a world championship. He's 19 and beat Tanquinho.

Galvao vs Romulo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJEJGx1e4uQ

As best as I saw, there were no gentlemen's agreement in the tournament. Teammates competed against each other.

Bastos bowed out of the final with an injury. He and Tussa aren't teammates.

Didn't hear what happened to Rice after he beat Tanquinho.

Also, I think Buchecha has passed Lo's guard.

If you're talking about the red headed kid, he looked great. Nice de la riva guard Phone Post

Hunter V -
ohmy23 -  Just reminded me of a normal budovideos HD stream tbh

Although I thought Rener was entertaining on the metamoris feed; I prefer Shawn Williams and jake.

Metamoris match format made for some more entertaining moments... I think future
it would be cool if IBJJF went with sub $$ bonuses in these "pro" formats for more guys going for the sub Phone Post

Disagree with the sub bonus, only due to the fact that they are still allowing the gentleman's agreement bullshit. You KNOW people will work that so they can split the cash. Instead, have a sub of the tourney cash bonus this way guys have to go for the finish and not try to work the match.

And I still have no idea why Lucas Lepri lost. He should have been up two advantages to one IMO.

I didn't see anyone bow out to agreement, I know Romulo smashed Octavio pretty good (14-0 I think then an armbar) and both are barra guys.... Phone Post

ohmy23 -
Hunter V -
ohmy23 -  Just reminded me of a normal budovideos HD stream tbh

I didn't see anyone bow out to agreement, I know Romulo smashed Octavio pretty good (14-0 I think then an armbar) and both are barra guys.... Phone Post

No disrespect intended towards Souza btw.... he's a beast Phone Post

Lepri x Lo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHtYF6QMeKQ

i think Lucas could've won if he didn't stand up half way through the match and continued to play guard. i know thats not really his game but i think he has to abandon the pass game against Lo. Third time these 2 met this year and Lo's guard proves to be near-unpassable.

vegard - As best as I saw, there were no gentlemen's agreement in the tournament. Teammates competed against each other.

Bastos bowed out of the final with an injury. He and Tussa aren't teammates.

Didn't hear what happened to Rice after he beat Tanquinho.

Also, I think Buchecha has passed Lo's guard.

I was there, I heard the announcer say there was a gentlemans agreement with bastos x tussa. Announcer also said rice was out due to injury. Phone Post

Bastos vs. Tussa was not a gentleman's agreement. Bastos was injured and could not compete in the finals.

Lo vs. Lepri and Galvao vs. Romulo were both awesome finals.

Thought Lepri wouldn've had a better chance if he continued working his guard.

It was nice for this stream to be free, kind of like a christmas present from the ibjjf