IBJJF Gi rules??

My first question is- is this gi legal;

http://www.mmawarehouse.com/Bad-Boy-Standard-Series-Gi-White-p/bad-1057.htm

I saw the whole patch placement part on the IBJJF website and am wondering if that bad boy shoulder patch will make the gi not legal. And what about the bad boy logo on the pants. It's not a patch so is it legal? Anyone know?

And my other question is, can a gi be too long? I know there is a minimum length the gi jacket and sleeves need to be but can it be too long? Thanks in advance.

dont know if it legal but i wouldn't waste your money. dude came in with a bad boy gi the other day and it was falling apart after a few rolls.

I already own this gi, that's why I'm asking if it's legal or not. I've had it for the last 7 months and it's holding up pretty good. Looks bad ass and is cheap, awesome gi imo.

Looks fine to me. The shoulder patch is no different to the patches on the Koral MKMs, and the logo on the pants is fine too, Atama pants have an embroidered logo in the same position.

James

Don't ever dry it. I had a GREAT A2 that I really liked that is now A0 size. Ridiculous. Good news is, it meant one of my training partners got a free gi.

I think it's legal. Worst case scenario, just rip the patches off.

Hillary - Don't ever dry it. I had a GREAT A2 that I really liked that is now A0 size. Ridiculous. Good news is, it meant one of my training partners got a free gi.

I think it's legal. Worst case scenario, just rip the patches off.

I did dry it and it shrunk some but that's why I got an A4 so it's a size good :)

I also have another gi top that's huge on me. Can that one be illegal cuz it's too big or no? I know there is a minimum length it needs to be but it there a maximum? Anyone know?

TTT