IBJJF Pan Ams Sale from HCK

Thru March 24, all USA mail order purchases of the COMPETITION LITE, will have free ground shipping. Sizes 3,4,5,6 are currently available.

Howard Liu
HOWARD COMBAT KIMONOS
www.howardliu.com

3t

up

Very cool.

Thanks King!

Thank you for the generosity, Howard.

A quick question: does that gi, or any of your models, have a seamless back? Or do they all have the original heavy stitching down the back?

Thanks.

All HCK uniforms have setsugi stitching John.

3t

ttt

for FREE ground shipping in USA

John - I don't notice the setsugi stitching at all in my HCK Comp Lite, possibly because it's quite wide and therefore doesn't feel like a thin ridge pressing into your spine when playing guard.

Howard - Any possibilities of a blue version of the Comp Lite in the future?

James

I've never noticed the back stitching on my single weave. It's a great gi. I wish it weren't cut so broad in the shoulders but it's now my favorite gi.

You put the single or comp single on sale and I'd pick another one up.

Not a fan of the comp lite. It seems like the step-child of the Howard line.

Howard,

Will you have the comp single or double in stock in size 5 any time soon?

The Comp Lite and the Standard Single will be available in White, Blue, and Black in late Spring.

Unfortunately the heavier weight HCK gis have fallen victim to the trend of everybody wanting to wear super-lightweight uniforms. In this economy, it is unwise to stock those uniforms and wait for the demand to come back. Once there is enough of a demand, they will be re-stocked. At the moment only inventory on hand will be sold.

Howard Liu - The Comp Lite and the Standard Single will be available in White, Blue, and Black in late Spring.

Awesome, looking forward to seeing how the blue Comp Lite looks.

James

ttt

up for FREE USA ground shipping

Just got the final production samples of the Standard Single BLACK, and the Competition Lite BLUE. I will post pictures in my Facebook and Twitter sometime tomorrow.

Also...a tweak to the pants that everyone will enjoy. No pics to show yet, as I don't want the competition to know what it is until the merchandise is already here and available for sale.

In the meantime...ttt for free shipping for the Competition Lite.

Howard Liu - Also...a tweak to the pants that everyone will enjoy. No pics to show yet, as I don't want the competition to know what it is until the merchandise is already here and available for sale.

Really hope you've not gone and changed the pants to ripstop ones!

James

Sir Taps - Really hope you've not gone and changed the pants to ripstop ones!

James

Well, all of the expert gi reviewers over at Sherdog think the ripstop pants are the greatest thing since the invention of fire. ;D

Anyways, ttt for free shipping

ttt

3t

2 weeks left for FREE shipping