ICE: International students must leave..

If a college goes online only, international students on specific visas need to leave the US or transfer to a unviersity that is not excuslively online.

Honestly it makes sense. if a university goes the online route, there's really no point in staying in the US.

5 Likes

Seems sensible to be honest, I am sure there are some who love that idea. 

1 Like

sounds pretty straight forward to me

1 Like

Ice Ice BAABBYYYY!!!

4 Likes

Uh oh OG leftists are going to start to see their stupid little games to try and "get trump" just largely hurt everyone else but Trump. Or they won't and will just continue being cunts

3 Likes

Depending on where the students are from and how the courses online are, being in different time zones or in areas without reliable high speed internet could hinder accessing online >

1 Like

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems insane to me.

I get it maybe for new students just starting but if students are already here and studying, why make them go home?

Are international students a problem in some way?  I don’t think there is an issue with Harvard refugee gangs.

5 Likes

I am usually pro ICE, but there seems like more pressing shit like rapists and cartel members.

6 Likes
FingerorMoon -

Seems insane to me.

I get it maybe for new students just starting but if students are already here and studying, why make them go home?

Are international students a problem in some way?  I don’t think there is an issue with Harvard refugee gangs.

Uhhhhh....maybe because they can attend online in their country of origin? Maybe?

And besides...why would a foreigner want to stay in this rotten to the core...disease ridden racist country anyway?

7 Likes

You mean DHS. ICE does not make these rules, nor would they enforce them at the border or ports of entry.

Different time zones will be a hindrance.  

1 Like

I teach at a Uni, and had to go online last spring. This fall, if a has 50+ students, it must be taught online.  We are encouraged to teach asynchronous, so that the students can access the lecture and material at their convenience, instead of a scheduled meeting.

1 Like

FingerorMoon -

Seems insane to me.

Not a problem per se, but they compete for the same slots in the same US schools as American students. 

FingerorMoon -

Seems insane to me.

because they dont belong in this fucking country.

same reason they have to leave once they graduate.

its called a student visa. here so you can go to school here. if the school isnt open, why the fuck should they be here

4 Likes

PAX -

Different time zones will be a hindrance.  

omg - you mean someone needs to change their sleep schedule? the horror!

imagine if you had to take the midnight shift at a job. OMG the huge manatee

A little harsh, but I get it.

1 Like

Why does this guy say "this is bad"?

Who gives a fuck?  If you don't need to be here for school, then you need to go home because that was the reason you were allowed to stay.  It makes perfect sense, and there is no universe where it is "bad" unless you are here for other reasons besides school.  So it's "bad" for people who are abusing our visa system.  Is this guy concerned about losing Democrat voters?

3 Likes

it's good if it's goal is to kick out mainlander communists from stem programs. 

it's bad if you are also kicking out the most likely to stay and contribute to the economy as grads. 

1 Like

yusul -

it's good if it's goal is to kick out mainlander communists from stem programs. 

it's bad if you are also kicking out the most likely to stay and contribute to the economy as grads. 

many is from the mainland 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F_visa#F-1_visas_by_country_for_major_countries