ICEMAN & Punishment In Paradise!!!

Second 2 None Fight Wear is proud to bring a double event to Hawaii fans on Saturday May 15.04. Chuck "ICEMAN" Lidell seminar @12 noon & Punishment In Paradise which will start @7pm.

Lidell who is just coming of an impressive K.O. win over former UFC Champion Tito Ortiz to become the #2 Contender to the UFC Championship is also a Black Belt in Kempo. So all you MMA & Kempo fans can enjoy getting taught by one of the best Athletes in the WORLD..

Event Prices
Lidell Seminar price $50.00, Punishment In Paradise Tickets Advance $18.00/ Event Day $23.00

But you can get both events for the price of $60.00 email now for your spot in the ICEMAN seminar today!!
Punishment In Paradise 3 fighters can get the seminar for just $30.00

email second2none@hawaii.rr.com to reserve or information. To reserve your tickets or spot make sure you let us know what event you want or if you want the package deal for $60.00

check your email->

How is Lidell the number one contender to the LHW belt? If anything I put him at number 2. Couture being number 1.

Let me say though that I like Chuck as a fighter though so this should be a cool seminar.

Sorry I changed it I was thinking #1 because his fighting the winner

RIGHT !?!?!

Cool. I made money off Chuck beating Tito last UFC. It was nice to see him finally get back on track.

^

ttt

la la la

^

Which Island?

Honolulu, Waikiki

check www.onzuka.com for more details check their news page

ttt

We may be able to work something out.

I was just up in Portland last weekend and didn't realize there were fights 20 minutes away.

I'm off to the Kings game.

Brennan how dare you bypass my emails! FIRED! I want two tickets.

All show and seminar bussiness goes to second2none@hawaii.rr.com

This is going to be a good seminar I already been having flooded emails for people who want the SPECIAL!!

Awesome seminar Bren!

Thanks 4 the support