I'd be surprised if Horiguchi is

on the hoids

WAR iguchi IMO Phone Post 3.0

Now that you've said so, as would I.

Thanks, pal.

Um that's sort of the problem. Guys we don't suspect are pissing hot.

Jo'donnell-Davies - I doubt a japanese mma fighter would be on peds Phone Post 3.0

Is it difficult to get steroids in Japan?

Jo'donnell-Davies - I doubt a japanese mma fighter would be on peds Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Jo'donnell-Davies - I doubt a japanese mma fighter would be on peds Phone Post 3.0
Haha Phone Post 3.0

PunchesandKicks - 
Haha Phone Post 3.0

You didnt know that Barnett got his fix by eating them.

Horiguchi on nothin but sushi Phone Post 3.0

I think you'd be surprised Phone Post 3.0

overEZ -
Jo'donnell-Davies - I doubt a japanese mma fighter would be on peds Phone Post 3.0

Is it difficult to get steroids in Japan?
No i have no idea what this guy is on. Japan sells beer in vending machines. Phone Post 3.0

aarick161 -
Lol Phone Post 3.0
Which leads to the question...

Anyone think sexyama was on roids?! Phone Post 3.0

Tommyunited -
aarick161 -
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Let's see. He fought, with success, in non-tested orgs most of his career. Went to a tested org and has had virtually no success. Has a physique very untypical for a Japanese athlete. Was a known cheat, greaser, in Japan... Yeah, no way he would use PEDs :) Phone Post 3.0

Sexy on the hoids?

Tommyunited - 
aarick161 -
Lol Phone Post 3.0

He's Korean. ;p

I think the one Japanese fighter that i can think of that has been busted is Fukuda...although he fights out of AKA.

Michinori Tanaka just got suspended for 9 months for cold meds although they are known banned substances. http://www.ufc.ca/news/UFC-Statement-Regarding-Michinori-Tanaka

I dont think PEDs are really a part of Japanese sports culture in general. Has there been any japanese athlete caught for PEDs in the Olympics?

Ironically, it could also be seen as a way that JMMA training methods are also too old school for their own good....the west may PED but they are also heads and tails ahead in terms of S&C, and progressive training methods too.

Wasa-B -
Tommyunited - 
aarick161 -
Lol Phone Post 3.0

He's Korean. ;p
My bad. Should have recognized him from the Interview. Now I am completely convinced he is all natural... Phone Post 3.0

Jo'donnell-Davies - 
Wasa-B -
Tommyunited - 
aarick161 -
Lol Phone Post 3.0

He's Korean. ;p
Woops Phone Post 3.0

Im kidding, man. He's Japanese of Korean decent.