I'd cut off my toes to bang this!

Wayne Shamrock - 

lol!!!!!!

I hope your dream comes true.

Would you also text her at 3 am?

To each their own.   I don't really find overly muscular women attractive at all.

So she's a ten on the toe scale?

But would you cut off her toes to bang her? Serious question, because it would be pretty weird to screw some girl with freshly cut off toes...........so how badly do you really want to bang her?

I wouldn't cut off or injure any body part even if it meant I could bang any woman I wanted for life.  Also, for every one of these women, some guy they've dated got tired of putting up with their shit.

sgotwalks -

But would you cut off her toes to bang her? Serious question, because it would be pretty weird to screw some girl with freshly cut off toes...........so how badly do you really want to bang her?

OP should kidnap her and say if she doesn't let him bang her he'll cut off her toes. She will obviously agree to bang because no one wants their toes cut off.

That way OP doesn't need to cut off his toes, she keeps her toes, OP gets to bang and the OG gets pics. Everyone is a winner.

Unfortunately for you, she gives no f@cks.

Pussy muscles would probably cut your dick off, but I'd like to try.

Looks like she's got bolt-ons and pointy elbows.

...only to hear her say, "I long to be fucked by a man's big toe, and then have him take me anyway he wants, but only after a good foot-rogering."

Is there a name that one could research to find nudes of women built such as the above? As previously stated, this would be for researches purposes only.

It makes me sad that I'll probably never fuck a woman like this LoL.

I'm keeping my toes

Who is that last chick wearing Nike top w red shorts and black soccer socks? 

i'd cut off her penis just so i could suck her toes instead