I'd still rather see JBJ vs Gus 2

Before JBJ vs DC 2

Am I alone? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. DC flaunting the belt around claiming to be a legit champ needs to come to an end. Not only did Jon beat him, he beat him in a devastating fashion outwrestling him even. I'm up for Bader Gus doe Phone Post 3.0

DC is the legit champ but I'd rather see JBJ in these matches in this order

Gus
AJ
Bader
DC

Other LHW matches

DC vs Shad
DC vs Bader
AJ vs DC 2
Shad vs Shogun Phone Post 3.0

DC/Bader
Jones/Gus
Rumble/Rampage
Shad/Shogun

JBJ order of fights.

DC: to claim his title back
Gus: to remove all doubt by destroying the Swede
Rumble: to quell the idea that AJ has a chance
Bader: just to give the guy a chance at gold

Weidman and some HWs will be fun to watch as well.

Gustafsson vs. Jones II needs to happen at some point in the not too distant future.

Jones should fight rumble for his first fight imo. Then gus, then title. We all know he's the champ anyway, so who cares if his fights are for the strap. Phone Post 3.0

lets throw gus an easy fight...hes been through hell

Mr Bear - Jones should fight rumble for his first fight imo. Then gus, then title. We all know he's the champ anyway, so who cares if his fights are for the strap. Phone Post 3.0
My thoughts exactly Phone Post 3.0

I just wanna see him fight DC to shut him up ! Dude is a beast but definitely not the best Phone Post 3.0

theshooter - Gustafsson vs. Jones II needs to happen at some point in the not too distant future.
Gus needs to win a few fights first, but I agree the rematch would be great Phone Post 3.0

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - DC/Bader
Jones/Gus
Rumble/Rampage
Shad/Shogun
Imagine if that was a full PPV LHW tournament. I would froth. Phone Post 3.0

Since jones is the champ should they give gus a title shot coming off three losses? I'd prefer not Phone Post 3.0

I would rather see jones vs DC 2.

Best moment in the UFC ever.

Shut all the UG "Dc will Ragdoll jones" nut huggers up. And then DC cried, which was ironic after all the crying talk from barista boy.

What more can anyone hope for. Phone Post 3.0

TeePeeHaych - 
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - DC/Bader
Jones/Gus
Rumble/Rampage
Shad/Shogun
Imagine if that was a full PPV LHW tournament. I would froth. Phone Post 3.0

maybe not a one night tourney, but this is actually how thay should do all ppvs. next one do LW card, then HW, then FW, etc. then, when injuries happen you can just shuffle the card a bit like they did for the ufc146 all HW card.

WattMell - Gus rose through rankings barely taking any damage but damn the top 3 are all bad matchups for him. Dude is gonna lit up badly again in his next couple fights. Phone Post 3.0

thats because he really shouldnt have got either title shot to begin with.

he was beating guys like Te Huna, Matt Hammil, & Thiago Silva. his big win before a title shot was old Shogun. thats it for beating top guys before Jones. AND he lost to Phil Davis in there as well. so he was basically 1-1 vs top 8 guys before Jones. then he beat Manuwa, got killed by Rumble and somehow got another undeserved title shot.

let him fight a Bader, Glover, Rampage, or Rashad next etc and see where's hes at.

I dont see him beating any of the other top 3 (DC,Jones,Rumble)

Wasn't Gus knocked out by Rumble? And Rumble was KO'd by Cormier? It make sense for Jones to fight Cormier when he returns.

Plus Cormier just beat Gus...

TJs Dilly Dumpster - Yes. DC flaunting the belt around claiming to be a legit champ needs to come to an end. Not only did Jon beat him, he beat him in a devastating fashion outwrestling him even. I'm up for Bader Gus doe Phone Post 3.0
Uh... Let's try to be more careful with the word "devastating" before it loses all meaning entirely. Phone Post 3.0

iwatchsomemma - JBJ order of fights.

DC: to claim his title back
Gus: to remove all doubt by destroying the Swede
Rumble: to quell the idea that AJ has a chance
Bader: just to give the guy a chance at gold

Weidman and some HWs will be fun to watch as well.
No. Bader needs to get his shot after Jon, no matter who wins. Phone Post 3.0