I'd still rather see JBJ vs Gus 2

kingkoopa -
Mr Bear - Jones should fight rumble for his first fight imo. Then gus, then title. We all know he's the champ anyway, so who cares if his fights are for the strap. Phone Post 3.0
My thoughts exactly Phone Post 3.0
Cute, and I agree. But this won't happen, and you know it. Phone Post 3.0

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -
TeePeeHaych - 
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - DC/Bader
Jones/Gus
Rumble/Rampage
Shad/Shogun
Imagine if that was a full PPV LHW tournament. I would froth. Phone Post 3.0

maybe not a one night tourney, but this is actually how thay should do all ppvs. next one do LW card, then HW, then FW, etc. then, when injuries happen you can just shuffle the card a bit like they did for the ufc146 all HW card.
This is actually quite a brilliant idea. This almost removes the likelihood of a failed card, and also adds a bit of legitimacy to the ranking system. Any fighter of that weight that is ranked in the top 5, in a card with a title fight, would be eligible to get shifted to the main event if the challenger gets injured. Likewise, any fighter who is ranked in the top ten, could get shifted to replace a title contender fight, and so forth....

If only Dana would give me a job:( Phone Post 3.0

I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo - 
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -
TeePeeHaych - 
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - DC/Bader
Jones/Gus
Rumble/Rampage
Shad/Shogun
Imagine if that was a full PPV LHW tournament. I would froth. Phone Post 3.0

maybe not a one night tourney, but this is actually how thay should do all ppvs. next one do LW card, then HW, then FW, etc. then, when injuries happen you can just shuffle the card a bit like they did for the ufc146 all HW card.
This is actually quite a brilliant idea. This almost removes the likelihood of a failed card, and also adds a bit of legitimacy to the ranking system. Any fighter of that weight that is ranked in the top 5, in a card with a title fight, would be eligible to get shifted to the main event if the challenger gets injured. Likewise, any fighter who is ranked in the top ten, could get shifted to replace a title contender fight, and so forth....

If only Dana would give me a job:( Phone Post 3.0

I've been asking for 1 weight class cards since ufc146. MMALOGIC and I both had giant threads about one weight class cards a couple years ago. they were well received and people liked the idea.

TJs Dilly Dumpster - Yes. DC flaunting the belt around claiming to be a legit champ needs to come to an end. Not only did Jon beat him, he beat him in a devastating fashion outwrestling him even. I'm up for Bader Gus doe Phone Post 3.0

LOL, devastating what? :P
Did you even see the fight?

I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo -
TJs Dilly Dumpster - Yes. DC flaunting the belt around claiming to be a legit champ needs to come to an end. Not only did Jon beat him, he beat him in a devastating fashion outwrestling him even. I'm up for Bader Gus doe Phone Post 3.0
Uh... Let's try to be more careful with the word "devastating" before it loses all meaning entirely. Phone Post 3.0
My power is devastating. Phone Post 3.0