Identify two cars for me

First one is a 66-67 Dodge Charger. 

Second one looks like a land rover 

The 2nd one looks like a early nineties or late eighties Range Rover.

Second one is likely a Range Rover Classic. 

Isuzu Trooper ... maybe

I'm pretty sure the second one is a 1983 White Wagon Queen Family Truckster

Chevy didn't make a 327 in '55, the 327 didn't come out till '63. And it wasn't offered in the Bel Air with a four-barrel carb till '64. However, in 1964, the correct ignition timing would be four degrees before top-dead-center.

2 Likes

Now, in the '60s, there were only two other cars made in America that had positraction, and independent rear suspension, and enough power to make these marks. One was the Corvette, which could never be confused with the Buick Skylark. The other had the same body length, height, width, weight, wheel base, and wheel track as the '64 Skylark, and that was the 1963 Pontiac Tempest.

1 Like

Not bad Mr Wolfcastle, you just moved up 2 spots from the bottom of my spreadsheet. I'm almost over the auto play incident of '19. Hopefully you continue to make great posts like these two above and we can move past the auto play incident of '19 and get back to you being in the middle of the pack of my spreadsheet. 

1 Like
ranier wolfcastle - 

Now, in the '60s, there were only two other cars made in America that had positraction, and independent rear suspension, and enough power to make these marks. One was the Corvette, which could never be confused with the Buick Skylark. The other had the same body length, height, width, weight, wheel base, and wheel track as the '64 Skylark, and that was the 1963 Pontiac Tempest.

she’s still hot in her mid 50’s

2nd one might be the Ghostbusters car. 

2nd looks like a 70s-era range rover, maybe early-to-mid 80s.

Old black car.

Old white car.

Why no old Asian cars OP? You trying to start a race war?