Idiot messes with bison, doesn't get the horns

IDIOT.  THATS THE EXACT THING THEY TELL YOU NOT TO DO.  WHAT AN ASSHOLE. 

Fuck I hate people. 

What a fucking idiot! Like I want my little kids to witness some asshole getting gored to death while we're on vacation. 

thinks he's crocodile dundee

of course he's wearing short umbro type shorts

i bet he loves blasting jimmy buffet

Charges should be brought against him

He got car horns!  Get it?

sgotwalks - 

What a fucking idiot! Like I want my little kids to witness some asshole getting gored to death while we're on vacation. 

I sincerely disagree. Vacation education.

i fucking swear to your fake god that if that buffalo had just smashed that idiot when that dumb broad turned the camera away i would have been a little upset.

i understand his frustration. driving through yellowstone those fuckers just camp out on the road and you sit there for fucking hours...

TBH - i was on my harley and when i went around a pack, i was shitting myself, praying they didnt charge

sgotwalks - 

And think, that asshole is probably a father himself and hes raising kids in his image.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

i understand his frustration. driving through yellowstone those fuckers just camp out on the road and you sit there for fucking hours...

TBH - i was on my harley and when i went around a pack, i was shitting myself, praying they didnt charge

Isn't that why you go to Yellowstone?

This video was highly unsatisfying

Just as I thought he was getting rammed, the camera moves.

Darwin candidate in the future

Fake Pie -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

Isn't that why you go to Yellowstone?

Lol!

Idiot with a camera. Either film it all the way through or don't and don't post it.

lol that dude is alpha as fuck! fuck all you haters

Why are there so many people there? Holy shit that's crowded.

Soul Gravy - Why are there so many people there? Holy shit that's crowded.

Place is a zoo in the summer. Late fall is the best time (after school starts again). Winter is great if you like to xc ski.