Idiot teen flashes headlights, idiot cop kills him

http://www.cnn.com/videos/justice/2015/10/16/police-shoot-teen-body-cam-casarez-newday.cnn/video/playlists/top-news-videos/

^ Idiot CNN does not allow their videos to be embedded so you must click on that link. Anyhow, I'm not sure when this happened, a few months ago maybe, but it is in the cnn headlines today and it's the first I heard of it. This video portrays two idiots. One, a teen who is laying the whole 'I'm not going to roll my window down because I can't be sure that you're a cop' game. And a cop who is not confident enough in his own physical ability to control a skinny, baby faced teen, resorting to shooting the kid 7 times. 

I suspect the cop intentionally cracked his head on something and split himself open after the fact. Just a gut feeling, not that it matters..........incompetance at work regardless of whether the kid struck him or not.

I'm pretty sure this is old and a bunch of OGers took the cop's side.

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -

Yup Phone Post 3.0

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 

A bunch of OGers who happen to be cops took the cop's side. Everyone else was pretty much in agreement that the kid acted like an idiot, but the cop was an asshole who murdered a kid because he didn't like his authority questioned... and got away with it.

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 

Well those silly fuckers are just silly then aren't they? This story stars two idiots and they are both wrong, but the uniformed idiot is more wrong because he shot (seven times, lol) and killed a small idiot whom he should have been able to put into a headlock and nuggy with ease. It's a clear cut case of oversilly resulting in overkilly!

Cops don't fuck around these days. I'm alll for standing up for your rights but pick your battles.

I'm not going to give cop a hard time at night in the middle of nowhere. Phone Post 3.0

Why is it that so many American cops can't handle some difficult, idiot kid without killing him? This ends with death nowhere in the Western world apart form the US.
Why did he even have to tase that skinny kid while on the ground?

What's the training to become a cop in the US? A few months?
Where I live it's a 3 year study, it takes good grades and you need to be in very good physical shape to be accepted to the school. And they get paid a decent salary.

What's that OG saying? "Play stupid games win stupid prizes?" Phone Post 3.0

Eric Bloodaxe - Why is it that so many American cops can't handle some difficult, idiot kid without killing him? This ends with death nowhere in the Western world apart form the US.

Where I live it's a 3 year study, it takes good grades and you need to be in very good physical shape to be accepted to the school. And they get paid a decent salary.

Why is it that the kid couldn't listen to simple commands? Phone Post 3.0

The kid seems drunk...

Holy. Shit. He had a skinny, weaponless kid face down and could not seal the deal... and is now trying to justify shooting the kid SEVEN times.

Most incompetent cop ever. At the absolute minimum, the guy should lose his badge

Eric Bloodaxe - Why is it that so many American cops can't handle some difficult, idiot kid without killing him? This ends with death nowhere in the Western world apart form the US.

Academy training at the sheriff's dept I worked for is 5-6 months. Southern California.

In my class I would say 75% have never done any combat sports/martial arts. Phone Post 3.0

Kid was obviously drunk but doing nothing more than acting like an idiot 17 year old who is drunk.

Cops are garbage. No normal, sane person longs for power and authority over others. Phone Post 3.0

From those pictures it looks like he did more than act like an idiot. Attack a cop when you're drunk = get fucking shot.

Charizard - Cops are garbage. No normal, sane person longs for power and authority over others. Phone Post 3.0
Really?
No one wants to have power over others? Phone Post 3.0

torubu -

Why is it that the kid couldn't listen to simple commands? Phone Post 3.0
And here he his..... Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback - 

Murder is murder whether you are in uniform or not.  It seems like a lot of cops can't conceive that they might be legal murderers. 

The cop killed the kid, he did not murder him.

I'm sure you know there is a difference.

From what I remember, I may be wrong, but didnt he pull over like 3 people that same night for flashing their brights?

"My point was that if cops don't think they might actually murder someone on duty then they have no business going armed on the street."

Wat? Phone Post 3.0