Idiots try to block semi

Yes the truck driver is the lunatic....not the person trying to block the truck with their body.

That driver was literally Hitler.

Winner of this week's "Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes!"

That slaughterhouse is close to where I live and used to be a customer of the company I work for.

At least 2 times a year theres some BS.

Some lady was arrested for giving the pigs water.

She equated it to feeding jews who were on the trains to concentration camps.

Once the truck transporting them crashed and freed something like 200 pigs in the area. Some were killed in the crashed and others were just walked through the parking lot to the slaughterhouse.

Hope the truck is okay.

I would respect their cause if they were not such pussies, fucking stand there and take what comes 

its not with the flag kneeling thing, it is all brave and shit but so horrible when you can't get a job aftewards

there are consequences for standing up for your beliefs, these kids don't seem to understand that

Lol well that shit didn't go as planned. Fucking lunatic. 

"What the fuck is wrong with him?"

Umm, he's got a job and s deadline to meet you fat, disgusting slag.

Hahahahaha I busted out laughing at his very matter-of-fact, "Well... I almost got run over." 

Lol

I can’t believe his GoVegan sweatshirt didn’t give him superpowers.  I’m flummoxed. 

If that driver ran over that guy and I was on the jury he’d walk.

Those veg heads should be fined for jay walking, or for trying to unlawfully impede traffic.

Kubla khan -

If that driver ran over that guy and I was on the jury he’d walk.

Of course he would, they were the ones breaking the law.  

That hippy gritball got his wish.  He got to "bear witness" to what would happen if he stepped out in from of Bubba Joe's hog hauler.  

PETA activists rival the God Hates Fags crew in entertainment value. 

I’mGhayForJhay - 

I can’t believe his GoVegan sweatshirt didn’t give him superpowers.  I’m flummoxed. 

He got hit with the De-Veganizing Ray.

So the "psychopath" is the guy trying to do his job and the sane person is the one standing in the middle of the road in front of a semi? Got it.

I’mGhayForJhay -

He probably cheated on his vegan diet