IDK How True This Is Or Anything, But...

I figured you guys would dig it, too

http://i.imgur.com/XwYRYB8.jpg

Creepy Phone Post 3.0

I'm scared.

That looks like an old pic. Look at what the boy is wearing. Looks like one of those old Halloween pics. I could be wrong. Phone Post

Here's some more nightmare fuel

I peed a little Phone Post 3.0

KlinAtizer - 

That looks like an old pic. Look at what the boy is wearing. Looks like one of those old Halloween pics. I could be wrong. Phone Post

That's what I thought too, but figured "screw it, it's sort of cool"

The Super Bean - Creepy Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Isn't this a movie poster for the film
Devils sphinx or something like that? Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh -
KlinAtizer -  That looks like an old pic. Look at what the boy is wearing. Looks like one of those old Halloween pics. I could be wrong. Phone Post

Still cool......You post some good shit, I enjoy it (kinda, sorta, a little homo) Phone Post

KlinAtizer - 
KidPittsburgh -
KlinAtizer -  That looks like an old pic. Look at what the boy is wearing. Looks like one of those old Halloween pics. I could be wrong. Phone Post

Still cool......You post some good shit, I enjoy it (kinda, sorta, a little homo) Phone Post

Oh no homo bromo. Unless there's eye-contact.

DonFreedomFrye - 
Boynamedsue - Isn't this a movie poster for the film
Devils sphinx or something like that? Phone Post 3.0

It's the album cover of a Hellhorse album.

You're always a wealth of information.
But did they jack it from somewhere or are they just solid dudes who know how to creep people out?

The story on this pic is complete BS. This is an old picture of people dressed up as Zwarte Piet.
In Germanic Christmas tradition, Sinterklaas (a.k.a. Santa Claus) has a helper (or helpers) called Zwarte Piet ("Black Pete"). He's supposed to be a "Moorish" page or "servant" of Sinterklaas. But also, as the linked wikipedia article states - "Zwarte Piet was originally such an enslaved devil, forced to assist his captor". Sinterklaas legends (especially in olden times) focused a lot more on the "punishing bad children" aspect than the current incarnation of Santa Claus. Again, from the wikipedia article - "the lyrics of older traditional Sinterklaas songs warn that while Sinterklaas and his assistant will leave well-behaved children presents, they will punish those who have been very naughty. For example, they will take bad children and carry these children off in a burlap sack to their homeland of Spain, where, according to legend, Sinterklaas and his helper dwell out of season. These songs and stories also warn that a child who has been only slightly naughty will not get a present, but a "roe", which is a bundle of birch twigs, implying that they could have gotten a birching instead, or they will simply receive a lump of coal instead of gifts." You can see the Zwarte Pieten in this picture holding these "roe" bundles. Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh - 

This was covered in a thread about the deep web. The caption is BS. There is some weird thing they do in Germany or something around some holiday (halloween I think) and there is some old folk story behind it. The creature or whatevs is what the adults dress like to scare the kids.

Nitecrawler - The story on this pic is complete BS. This is an old picture of people dressed up as Zwarte Piet.
In Germanic Christmas tradition, Sinterklaas (a.k.a. Santa Claus) has a helper (or helpers) called Zwarte Piet ("Black Pete"). He's supposed to be a "Moorish" page or "servant" of Sinterklaas. But also, as the linked wikipedia article states - "Zwarte Piet was originally such an enslaved devil, forced to assist his captor". Sinterklaas legends (especially in olden times) focused a lot more on the "punishing bad children" aspect than the current incarnation of Santa Claus. Again, from the wikipedia article - "the lyrics of older traditional Sinterklaas songs warn that while Sinterklaas and his assistant will leave well-behaved children presents, they will punish those who have been very naughty. For example, they will take bad children and carry these children off in a burlap sack to their homeland of Spain, where, according to legend, Sinterklaas and his helper dwell out of season. These songs and stories also warn that a child who has been only slightly naughty will not get a present, but a "roe", which is a bundle of birch twigs, implying that they could have gotten a birching instead, or they will simply receive a lump of coal instead of gifts." You can see the Zwarte Pieten in this picture holding these "roe" bundles. Phone Post 3.0

Nightcrawlers explanation is way better than mine.

When you're home alone in the dark

amiright?

Nitecrawler - The story on this pic is complete BS. This is an old picture of people dressed up as Zwarte Piet.

ily.
but no gifs?
I no love you bro.

LOL, sorry bro, on my phone right now and running down to the basement to throw in some laundry. Phone Post 3.0