Ido Portal back at the Mac Mansion in Vegas (vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ij6kWQVFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ij6kWQVFA

Very good park to touch some butt lol Phone Post 3.0

When you've got that McGregor money you can pay someone else to touch butts for you. Phone Post 3.0

Do you even touch butt bro? Phone Post 3.0

This system is the biggest scam since Ranger Stott's R.I.P. system Phone Post 3.0

Slash - This system is the biggest scam since Ranger Stott's R.I.P. system Phone Post 3.0
He's clearly worth something to Conor as he brings him almost everywhere. I don't see how it's a scam. Show me where he is "conning" Conor. I don't think he's promising that Conor will be a shape shifting telekinetic alien by following his exercises.

Otherwise, like many here, you're just hating on a guy who probably gets paid more than most here ever will for being committed enough to score a pretty unique gig.

"9-5er's hate him!" Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

lol, i have yet to see anything from that clown that seems even a little useful

You only get snippets bro. I wouldn't show you the good shit either. Phone Post 3.0

Swiggity swooty, Ido's coming for that booty Phone Post 3.0

The only service that most UGers could offer Conor would be doing his laundry or carrying his bags. Phone Post 3.0

Just take dance ffs. 

Movement training is legit but it would take years and years in order to develop that fluidity and flexibility.

Clarence Parents -
Slash - This system is the biggest scam since Ranger Stott's R.I.P. system Phone Post 3.0
He's clearly worth something to Conor as he brings him almost everywhere. I don't see how it's a scam. Show me where he is "conning" Conor. I don't think he's promising that Conor will be a shape shifting telekinetic alien by following his exercises.

Otherwise, like many here, you're just hating on a guy who probably gets paid more than most here ever will for being committed enough to score a pretty unique gig.

"9-5er's hate him!" Phone Post 3.0
Hello Ido! Want to play touch-butt?

Meet you at the park! Bring the pool noodles Phone Post 3.0