IDOHARM joking about being a "Trollhunter"?

I hope so. Because if he's joking, it's a good one.

If he isn't, it's pretty disrespectful to the art form.

As a chaser of small trolls who steal rhubarb from the OG garden, he does alright.

But come on now, REAL trollhunting against formidable trolls requires a completely different, and far more dangerous skill set.

Vanilla Ice. Not a troll. Simply misguided and I would not hunt him if he had an account here.

He's got some show on TV now where he's building houses or some shit.

Petey vs IDOHARM

Who is the better troll hunter? My vote goes to whoever kills and stuffs CRE. Phone Post 3.0

It's gonna be a bloodbath. Phone Post 3.0

"Petey, what do you think of IDH?, do you like him?"

I don't mind him. I am a bit concerned that his back and forth with Drama might besmirch and belittle the noble efforts of true troll hunters.

trollhunters is a secret group of ogers Phone Post

"Who is the better troll hunter? My vote goes to whoever kills and stuffs CRE."

You have to swim in a septic tank to get your hands on certain trolls. It's better just to them float around by themselves treading dookie water. Their basically harmless.

PeteyWheatstraw - "Who is the better troll hunter? My vote goes to whoever kills and stuffs CRE."

You have to swim in a septic tank to get your hands on certain trolls. It's better just to them float around by themselves treading dookie water. Their basically harmless.

Goddamn, that's fucking poetry.

VTFU

PeteyWheatstraw - "Who is the better troll hunter? My vote goes to whoever kills and stuffs CRE."

Muthafuckin LOL

The worst trolls on this board are on the down-low. Disguised as valuable, "funny", OG'ers. They are capable of TREMENDOUS treachery and deceit, all while pretending to be "just one of the guys". Watch your backs, fellow non-troll "GOOD" citizens of the OG.

I like to capture them, expose them, cut the achilles, then set them free as examples to other evil-doing "secret" trolls.

No he dit-ENT!.....

clicks fingers in a Z formation Phone Post

I made a grammar error:(

See how the trolls anger me!

I like Idoharm, but I hope he doesn't try to do E-battle with Petey.

"why dont you ever use the quote button? are you typing that shit out everytime? -Mark"

Not using quote button is an integral part my trollhunting routine.

It means something. I'm not going to tell you what, but let's just say when you DO see me use quote button, break routine...

it is completely intentional and there is some serious shit going down. You better hope you are out of the vicinity.

Looks like TryhardNobody is trying to stir up a battle with El Petey

"I like Idoharm, but I hope he doesn't try to do E-battle with Petey."

He seems to have a lot of fans. Probably an asset to the forum.

It was just the "troll hunting" comments that hit home a bit. You know me, there's always room for jokes, but we gotta make sure we keep things clear in that area.

lol

-Drama

That's one of my jams, fapout.