IDOHARM's "top ten" threads

Those threads are a joke. He literally just copies and pastes the lists from listverse.com and people think that they are amazing. Fuck that shit.

Only a faggot would do that.

-Drama Phone Post 3.0

You are only known because of IDOHARM and KJ. Phone Post

Rudi - You are only known because of IDOHARM and KJ. Phone Post
Im known for taking out the FAG squad.

Get your facts straight, noob.

-Drama Phone Post 3.0

I would much rather you plagiarize other peoples shit than post your own thoughts. Phone Post 3.0

Johnny Drama - 

-Drama Phone Post 3.0

member since 7/3/12

i've been on here longer than you. So you are more of a noob

LFTM - I would much rather you plagiarize other peoples shit than post your own thoughts. Phone Post 3.0

LOL

He recreates them on his iphone as he reposts them. Seems like a hassle. No idea why. Some people seem to like them. Kind of an old school thing, posting lists. Harmless enough I guess.

Rudi -
Johnny Drama - 

-Drama Phone Post 3.0

member since 7/3/12

i've been on here longer than you. So you are more of a noob

2 months longer and you still don't know whats going on here.

-Drama Phone Post 3.0

I always thought he puts them up as a vtfu ploy after getting sick of being frozen every other day  .... so now he doesn't post near the amount of bullshit he used to.  So it's funny how the vote feature has actually made him a better poster.

Even one crappy copied top ten list is better than this thread.

SHUT YER WHORE MOUTH DRAMA Phone Post

IDOHARM -
Johnny Drama - Those threads are a joke. He literally just copies and pastes the lists from listverse.com and people think that they are amazing. Fuck that shit.

-Drama Phone Post 3.0
It's actually not that simple from a phone, I'll take you through it:

1) find pertinent information that people would find interesting( Listverse, Wiki,OMGfacts,Google)

2) Create thread title on app

3) Tap and copy information

4) Paste information and begin to edit it for character limit

5) Source an image from google or the original location if at all possible, tap and save image

6) Sign into imgur app and upload the image, embed image onto thread

7) Continue process repeatedly until the list is complete.

The app breaks images if they're simply copied and the character limit prevents direct lifting, it's complex. Phone Post 3.0
I thank you brother Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - 
Johnny Drama - Those threads are a joke. He literally just copies and pastes the lists from listverse.com and people think that they are amazing. Fuck that shit.

-Drama Phone Post 3.0
It's actually not that simple from a phone, I'll take you through it:

1) find pertinent information that people would find interesting( Listverse, Wiki,OMGfacts,Google)

2) Create thread title on app

3) Tap and copy information

4) Paste information and begin to edit it for character limit

5) Source an image from google or the original location if at all possible, tap and save image

6) Sign into imgur app and upload the image, embed image onto thread

7) Continue process repeatedly until the list is complete.

The app breaks images if they're simply copied and the character limit prevents direct lifting, it's complex. Phone Post 3.0

See I knew there was more too it than you implied in the other thread.

"I always thought he puts them up as a vtfu ploy after getting sick of being frozen every other day .... so now he doesn't post near the amount of bullshit he used to. So it's funny how the vote feature has actually made him a better poster."

The permaban and getting it lifted is probably what did it. "When I post original thoughts I can't help but get in trouble, so I will post these lists I found elsewhere." It's kind of funny.

The threads seem to get a lot of views. I think it plays on natural curiosity. "Oh, a list? I want to see what's on it!" I don't really read them. There's the whole rest of the internet to read random factoids. I want real input from individuals here.

"I've given you plenty of input, now read my fucking lists."

You're input played itself out really fast man. Not with me necessarily, but in general. That's why you got in hot water. The list thing is probably a smart move.

IDOSPAM has been ok since he got his balls felt by Jason. I guess he doesn't want to go back to posting via youtube.

It's his little lesbian follower who is an annoying cunt. Phone Post

I need attention!!!!!

-Drama Phone Post 3.0

"Your*"

That's why your better off just posting lists.

Apparently the OG is serious business. Phone Post 3.0

People that constantly talk about other posters or make threads about other posters or get into long arguments with other posters shouldn't be on the internet if random opinions bother them that much.

Also a hippo could kick the shit out of a killer whale holy fuck that poll was bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

"What the fuck, guy. You're sitting there complaining about my lists and begging for input, then I give you some input on your use of the English language and you're going to get upset about it? That's bullshit."

I'm not mad champ. I'm just saying, when your trying to be original, you specifically, things go awry. In general, individual input is good, but for you... Keep going with you're lists. They get a lot of traffic.