If a tranny tricks you, can they be charged with rape or something?

There’s been a few stories where dudes have gone beserk after finding out and assaulted and even killed the tranny, most recently the football player at Virginia Tech.

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

does that kid from Vtech have a GFM?

2 Likes

You should be charged with being a retard if you get tricked.

7 Likes

Lol @ anyone getting tricked by a man dressing like a woman. More like post-nut regret.

6 Likes

If I had sex with a woman and I didn’t notice there was an unexpected penis there, I’d have to take some responsibility for being fucking dense.

Kind of person who blames the satnav when it guides them straight into a river.

3 Likes

I wanna say not but if a women can argue that being drunk means they cant make adult choices then I can see a man being able to say he was tricked if he was drunk. Good luck getting society to accept that though.

4 Likes

If a sober tranny fucked you when you were blackout drunk that would most definitely be rape lol.

2 Likes

Eh there’s no currency in victimhood as a man.

You either accept it or go into a fit of rage on the spot, there aren’t back end benefits to coming out years later and crying on Twitter about the time you got tricked by some queer.

As far as legally I would say there’s a better civil argument than legal one, but what judge in an area of the country where trans people live wants the PR of ruling against a tranny?

4 Likes

The tyranny of the tranny

1 Like

OP had a rough weekend I take it.

4 Likes

What would be the crime?

It’s not much different than lying about how much you make to get laid.

In the Middle East or somewhere that homosexuality is illegal, sure there’s a crime.

Otherwise, no laws are broken

2 Likes

Depends where it’s at I suppose…Like I know in California it’s now legal to lie about having AIDS and knowingly infect someone else with it so if a tranny tricks you and sexually abuses you they probably get a free cell phone or some shit.

3 Likes

They can’t legally charge extra, but you should tip them anyway, OP.

3 Likes

While I find it reprehensible for someone to trick another into these situations I think the sort of person who stomps another to death for trying shouldn’t be allowed to see daylight ever again.

Tell them to fuck off, maybe even punch them in the nose.

Stomping someone’s head to a pulp when the only injury you sustained is to your pride is the act of a fucking psycho.

4 Likes

There is no criminal offense for that, and I don’t know if there should be.

But it is antithetical to everything we generally understand about consent.

3 Likes

Correct. Just the Tip isnt gay.

1 Like

This is one of these “why do fags keep sucking my dick?” Type things.

How many times have you fucked a tranny op ?

2 Likes

Leftist victim groups are a protected class. Get with the tmes.

1 Like

Punching them will probably get you 20 years for a hate crime

1 Like