If a tranny tricks you, can they be charged with rape or something?

if they identify as female i imagine the courts would say no lie occurred. anyways OP you should stop bragging how your girl only likes giving bj’s and anal.

1 Like

Never happened to me… that I know of.

Are there really this many slight of ham magicians out there? If think once you find out it’s not a birthing person, you should be free to pump loads into it.

1 Like

OG is now into tranny rape fantasies…

1 Like

Getting to go anal without resistance? She’s either a whore or a tranny… :rofl:

1 Like

In the UK you have to legally disclose it before sex. We’ve nicked people for it in the past.

You can’t give blood etc if you’ve slept with a dude. We seem to take that sort of thing quite seriously.

1 Like

Charged with rape? They sucked your cock or you fucked their ass and you are saying they raped you?

I don’t think so. If they had you suck their cock, I think you should have known it was a dude.

2 Likes

Probably not. Courts have ruled that lying to a woman, like telling her you’re a doctor or not married, to get her to sleep with you does not change consensual sex to rape when she later finds out you lied.

1 Like

Rape by deception as a concept does exist. I do feel this can go down a very slippery slope, though.

Also, there is rape by fraud law on the books in California, but as far as I know it hasn’t been tested via “tranny who lied about being a biological woman”.

1 Like

I heard a story about 2 big Hawaiian girls who found a pretty boy on the beach. They were rugged women who pulled tarp all day.

Anyway they pinned the pretty boy down and raped him. He called the police after the rape and they laughed at him

1 Like

If you find out a person is a tranny before you bang them, then it’s on your to either stop or keep going.

If you find out while you are banging them, then you finish and accept that you got played but they owe you a beer and you are allowed to be angry.

If you bang a tranny, finish and then find out they are one, then you are not allowed to be mad but they owe you a bottle of Jack Daniels.

1 Like

I heard a story of a guy that went to Thai land with his friends. He bragged he got a Bj from a hot Thai. He said she had her period so they couldn’t bang. His friends informed him that he had sex with a man. His was very depressed after that. Is he gay now?

2 Likes

No.

He thought she was a woman at the time.

He did not have the required mens rea at the time of the event to be considered guilty.

Incorrect. He’s now officially gay.

1 Like

No.

He is only gay if he goes back for more.

& congratulations!!! Head to the ugly design flag thread to see where you now fit.

1 Like

What if he gets tricked 5 times when on vacation? Is he gay then? Also if you are gay are you gay for life? Is their a statue of limitation on gayness for men? Why is a woman allowed to experiment and not be labeled a lesbo?

1 Like

I’m glad you asked.

I’m a bit of an interwebz expert on this.

He would not be gay if he was with a different tranny each time and each time he did not know the person was a tranny but believed they were a woman.

He just has bad gaydar.

However, if at any time he knew they were a tranny and still went for it he would be gay.

If he went back to the same tranny he is also gay because he knew they were a tranny.

Also, if he discovered they were a tranny while still banging/getting a bj he is allowed to finish and not be teh ghey.

He is also not gay if he found out they were a tranny before or after teh secks if the equipment of said tranny is correct.

However, if it’s a woman who is transition to a man but still has the women equipment, it’s not teh ghey.

But if the man was a woman, is now a man with the proper gear, that’s gay.

Once you get teh ghey you are teh ghey for at least a year but if you bang ladies in that time then after one year you are not teh ghey.

If you don’t bang any wominz in a year or any men either, you’re still teh ghey but the moment you bang a lady you’re no longer teh romo.

If you keep banging trannys within that year and know they are trannys then you keep putting that gay date off for a year.

But you cannot accidentally bang another tranny even if you don’t know they are a tranny until after you bang de wominz.

Women can bang men and women and not be gay because that is how nature intended it.

@Tim_Duncan - I hope that clears everything up.

Do you recall which beach, exactly . . . ?

1 Like

‘Orders plane ticket to Hawaii’