If AA faces The Reem, who ya got winning?

Let's say that AA comes in on pin point condition, up for it etc. How do you see it going down?

depends on his body hair configuration. no romo, look it up.

AA Phone Post

all the reem has to do is whiff one of those fists or knees against AA's beard and he's going down. This is less about AA's chin and more about the recent power of the reem. his "short game" is freakish lately.

Like Andrei "Glass Joe" Arlovski is even going to make it out of the first round. 

REEM.

Only chance andrei has is falling for a leg lock.

AA could pull off the upset

The REEM, he can take a shot more than AA.

AA is quicker...

Reem. If he connects it's good night for Arlovski. It will take Andrei awhile to get back to his old self IMO, if he ever does.

The Reem. Even if Reem misses AA's chin by a foot, Reem would still get the KO. Phone Post

People are counting AA out far too easy nowadays. If he can get his head back in it he can still be a handful for any fighter. That said I see a focussed Kharitonov beating him and the ignorant further cementing their Izard that he was "never shit". Phone Post

That said I see a focussed Kharitonov beating him and the ignorant further cementing their Izard that he was "never shit".

His best win by a mile is Sylvia who beat him in both rematches. Other than that he beat LHWs like Vladdy and Freeman, scrubs like Cabbage, journeymen like Rothwell. Roy Nelson is probably his second best win and he needed the ref to save him in that one. Werdum fight should have been a double disqualification for timidity.

And if he loses to Kharitonov he will have lost 4 in a row, one of those to a guy with no top 10 wins and one to a guy who last looked good in 2005 or so.

Herring In A Fur Coat -  One fighter has a weak chin, the other hits really really hard.  You do the math.

Arlovski would get fucked up all day but he isn't making it past Kharitonov or Barnett to begin with.

@orcus LHW Freeman who ruined Mir? Lol Phone Post

I'm still a fan of Arlovski's, and I really dont see him getting that far.

But if he does..... well, nevermind.. he wont

but maybe...... nah he wont

I'll be rootin for him anyways!!

Reem

orcus - 
That said I see a focussed Kharitonov beating him and the ignorant further cementing their Izard that he was "never shit".

His best win by a mile is Sylvia who beat him in both rematches. Other than that he beat LHWs like Vladdy and Freeman, scrubs like Cabbage, journeymen like Rothwell. Roy Nelson is probably his second best win and he needed the ref to save him in that one.  
LOL@ that shit.  As if Roy had a locked in kimura and the ref stood them up.   Just like Renzo was seconds away from subbing Frank, right?  Meanwhile in the real world Roy was laying on top of AA and kinda, sorta holding AA's arm.     Oh, and Rothwell was just a journeyman when AA beat him, when Cain does it he's the real deal...

and if AA can somehow stay out of the clinch, I like his chances.  He does have better hands & footwork than the Reem.

AA sucks now, no way he will win any fights in this tournament. Off to the non-existent loser's bracket with him.