If Anderson didn't clown...

I'm sure this is the 99th thread on this but lets do it again anyways.

If Anderson didn't clown in the first fight with Weidman, where would Anderson be right now? Where would Weidman be right now? What would the mw division look like? Would Anderson have lost to someone else by now (jacare, mousassi, ect)?

Give me your thoughts. Phone Post 3.0

Who knows

Fights can go either way

Anderson, weidman, we'll never know

He would be GOAT WFA Champ.

There's a slight chance you may have posted in the wrong forum. Phone Post 3.0

And to answer your question, who knows. Part of Anderson's game was clowning around and getting into people's heads. Just didnt work on weidman. I think Anderson's chin isn't what is used to be tbh. Phone Post 3.0

weidman ko'd anderson the first round of the 2nd fight when he dropped him.  nobody seems to talk about that though.

The Brotorious B.I.G - I'm sure this is the 99th thread on this but lets do it again anyways.

If Anderson didn't clown in the first fight with Weidman, where would Anderson be right now? Where would Weidman be right now? What would the mw division look like? Would Anderson have lost to someone else by now (jacare, mousassi, ect)?

Give me your thoughts. Phone Post 3.0
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT Phone Post 3.0

I thought this was an Anderson Cooper thread. Don't bring the UG ickyness here! Delete! Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power -

weidman ko'd anderson the first round of the 2nd fight when he dropped him.  nobody seems to talk about that though.

I wouldn't call that a ko.

It was an ear punch. Any man of any size will, lose his equilibrium if hit there. Anderson recovered immediately. That's why no one talks about that.

Even if it wasn't a ko, Weidman still had more success with that one punch than most people ever did against Anderson Phone Post 3.0

Dos Huevos Gigante - He would be GOAT WFA Champ.
I don't see it as a wfa.

This is the o.g. We talk about anything here. Including mma Phone Post 3.0

LOL

Clown or no clown, Anderson ran into his match.

Serious Silva showed up Weidman II and got clowned in the first round.. just like he did in the first fight.

The Brotorious B.I.G -
Right Hand JO Power -

It was an ear punch. Any man of any size will, lose his equilibrium if hit there. Anderson recovered immediately. That's why no one talks about that.

Even if it wasn't a ko, Weidman still had more success with that one punch than most people ever did against Anderson Phone Post 3.0
Everyone calls Juniors win over Cain a KO and that was a behind the ear punch. Why not Weidman's? Phone Post 3.0

Captain_Underpants -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
Right Hand JO Power -

Everyone calls Juniors win over Cain a KO and that was a behind the ear punch. Why not Weidman's? Phone Post 3.0
Because Cain finished the fight Phone Post 3.0

ando would still be champ imo

The Brotorious B.I.G -
Captain_Underpants -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
Right Hand JO Power -

Because Cain finished the fight Phone Post 3.0
Excuse me. Jds finished the fight Phone Post 3.0

He clowned someone with a deceptively long reach similar to his own, got caught, wasn't a "lucky" punch, it just connected. Minus the leg break in the rematch, I honestly feel anderson would have won that fight. He looked to be in great shape, just wasn't meant to be. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power -

How was it a ko? He dropped him from what I saw abd then won by injury Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power -