If Anderson didn't clown...

Show me an Anderson highlight reel and I will show you nothing but highlights of him fighting and moving the same way with his hands down. So unless you are willing to take away his highlight reel, stop complaining about a style that he has used against the majority of his opponents. He needs to be limber and loose, bait guys in and find his rhythm as a counter striker

The Brotorious B.I.G -
Right Hand JO Power -

weidman ko'd anderson the first round of the 2nd fight when he dropped him.  nobody seems to talk about that though.

I wouldn't call that a ko.

It was an ear punch. Any man of any size will, lose his equilibrium if hit there. Anderson recovered immediately. That's why no one talks about that.

Even if it wasn't a ko, Weidman still had more success with that one punch than most people ever did against Anderson Phone Post 3.0
No. His eyes were closed until he hit the ground. Phone Post 3.0

It's like Brett Favre, agh I hate how he plays the game f'ing interception! Why did he throw that into double coverage!!! But you love all his highlights for completing risky passes doing the exact same thing and say that is why he is an all time great

Things would be just as they are now, Anderson was getting KO'd clowning or not.

He got clowned again and then his chicken leg broke and that wasn't that funny.

If you ask me, the clowning was definitely getting in Weidmans head, he even said himself at first he didn't care and then he got frustrated.

Anderson took it too far, and zigged when he should have zagged. But that's the world of MMA. Personally as an Anderson fan, I think had he not clowned to that extent he would have beaten Weidman that day.

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
Right Hand JO Power -

weidman ko'd anderson the first round of the 2nd fight when he dropped him.  nobody seems to talk about that though.

I wouldn't call that a ko.

It was an ear punch. Any man of any size will, lose his equilibrium if hit there. Anderson recovered immediately. That's why no one talks about that.

Even if it wasn't a ko, Weidman still had more success with that one punch than most people ever did against Anderson Phone Post 3.0

Chael knocked him down and hit him with 320 punches

20 of 44 strikes plus a td =  Weidman
8 of 15  strikes plus chicken leg break =  Silva

http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/2a17686c6b5f334e

Blazing Knees -

20 of 44 strikes plus a td =  Weidman

8 of 15  strikes plus chicken leg break =  Silva

http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/2a17686c6b5f334e

Anderson landed +50% of his strikes

While weidman landed -50%

Quality over quantity Phone Post 3.0

...He wouldn't be in the circus.