If Arlovski Had A Great Chin

Where would he be today?

With Santa Clause and everything else made up.

Big Tim wouldn't have been a UFC champ.

He would have brain damage.

He takes too many hits.   If he wasn't getting Ko'd he would be absorbing retardation blows.

You do realize that no one has a good chin at HW right? When a 265 man that trains to hit people this you, you go down.

There are very few exceptions to this.

This should say "Where would AA be if he kept his hands up".

BertR - With Santa Clause and everything else made up.

lololol Phone Post

RPBJJ - You do realize that no one has a good chin at HW right? When a 265 man that trains to hit people this you, you go down.

I do realize, that's why I wrote "great chin."

RPBJJ - You do realize that no one has a good chin at HW right? When a 265 man that trains to hit people this you, you go down.

Aside from the grammar, this guy pretty much nailed it. The Arlovski having a bad chin deal is just a myth, the problem is he drops his hands so often in every fight. You would think his coaches would have fixed this by now but some habits die hard. Its a shame too because I genuinely believe AA is one of the best in the world, and with the proper defense he could still be making waves in the UFC, even in the title picture. Phone Post

UGCTT_AdamD -
RPBJJ - You do realize that no one has a good chin at HW right? When a 265 man that trains to hit people this you, you go down.

Aside from the grammar, this guy pretty much nailed it. The Arlovski having a bad chin deal is just a myth, the problem is he drops his hands so often in every fight. You would think his coaches would have fixed this by now but some habits die hard. Its a shame too because I genuinely believe AA is one of the best in the world, and with the proper defense he could still be making waves in the UFC, even in the title picture. Phone Post

And sorry to insult your grammar friend, it seemed like there was way more wrong with that post the first time i read it ;) Phone Post

Kinda hard to say but, AA had a good run. At one point he was one of the most feared fighters on the Planet. I used to go to the same boxing gym as him by coincidence. One time he came up to me because he knew I was into MMA and asked me if I knew who he was fighting next. I said yeah Andre, you're fighting Ian Freeman next. He just shook his head up and down and walked away.

japetto - Big Tim wouldn't have been a UFC champ.

Huh? Phone Post

JkdSam - 
RPBJJ - You do realize that no one has a good chin at HW right? When a 265 man that trains to hit people this you, you go down.

Roy Nelson thinks you're funny.

When I said "with few exceptions" that's who I was thinking about. He does seem to have a cement head.

UGCTT_AdamD - 
UGCTT_AdamD -

And sorry to insult your grammar friend, it seemed like there was way more wrong with that post the first time i read it ;) Phone Post

Damn brother! I forgot a # sign and I meant HITS instead of THIS...! lol!

But you get the point!!!

GSP24 - 

He'd probably be far more successful. His lack of size would hinder him though.

#265 Phone Post

Lack of size?He is perfectly sized for a HW.

GSP24 - He'd probably be far more successful. His lack of size would hinder him though.

#265 Phone Post

...don't think you've ever seen Andrei fight. He's like 6'5", 240, and still lean/ripped. Hes pretty much perfectly sized for a heavyweight. Phone Post

voorhees -
GSP24 -  He'd probably be far more successful. His lack of size would hinder him though.

#265 Phone Post

Lack of size?He is perfectly sized for a HW.

...guess you beat me to it -_- Phone Post

GSP24 - He'd probably be far more successful. His lack of size would hinder him though.

#265 Phone Post

Isn't he pretty much the same size as jfs? And hugger than fedor? Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
japetto - Big Tim wouldn't have been a UFC champ.

Huh? Phone Post

Is it really that hard to understand?

RPBJJ - 
JkdSam - 

Roy Nelson thinks you're funny.

When I said "with few exceptions" that's who I was thinking about. He does seem to have a cement head.

That is exactly what I consider a "Great Chin."