If Asians invented a big dick pill

that only worked on Asians and gave them 8 to 10 inch wangs (wangs, get it?), would they become the new super race of alpha males? Would women worldwide want that Hanoi hog? That Tokyo ticker? Singapore sausage? Phone Post 3.0

Big dicks and smart.. still can't drive or see very well I think we're safe Phone Post 3.0

They would still wreck their cars trying to go see the girl. Get it?? They can't drive. Phone Post 3.0

The Nagasaki knob? Taipei trunk? Mongolian meatstick? Phone Post 3.0

Ben Jaquenhoft - They would still wreck their cars trying to go see the girl. Get it?? They can't drive. Phone Post 3.0
Lots of insecure dudes up in here Phone Post 3.0

Okinawa orgasmatron? Hiroshima hangdown? Phone Post 3.0

I'd start squinting more Phone Post 3.0

White people would still be top dog by being able to drink the most.

Asians would have to invent a cure for Asian glow.

Shanghai snake? Kyoto kunt krusher? Phone Post 3.0

I'd be happy about them having big diks. Now, we could attribute the weight of their pricks as the reason why they shuffle their feet when they walk. Right now, I can't fuken understand why they ALL can't just lift their feet when they walk Phone Post 3.0

But that would just be unfair, I mean they already have much harder/firmer erections than white dudes!

Beijing beast? Manila mangler? Bangkok brangcock? Phone Post 3.0

I would guess there would be a cat and dog epidemic as less of them would get eaten. Phone Post 3.0

The Pusan pussy pounder

The Saigon Snatch Hammer Phone Post 3.0

If they invented a pill that worked such wonders for the Asians, then the other races would just pop said pills and make their own dicks even bigger. Dick inflation. Then women would evolve to accommodate the larger dicks, preferring them again, leaving the Asians to come up would plan B. Phone Post 3.0

Got my hopes up!

MilitaryAgedMonkey -
Ben Jaquenhoft - They would still wreck their cars trying to go see the girl. Get it?? They can't drive. Phone Post 3.0
Lots of insecure dudes up in here Phone Post 3.0
Hi Mr. Wong Phone Post 3.0

Tigers, Rhinos, and every other endangered animal would breathe a collective sigh relief that they won't have to be shot and ground up for boner pills.

Even with monster wangs, there's still too much that women find unappealing. Or so my wife says. Phone Post 3.0